| FTBL Birmingham News Intentionally Taunts 'Bama Fans

Bama Bo said:
You asked for opinions, I gave you mine. Others asked why it bothers you, and from what I can tell, you haven't really laid out a good answer as to why it upsets you. And it appears (I say appears because I may be reading it wrong) that it also bothers you that some of us don't understand what the big deal is.

You have done more than give me your opinion. It was your intention to make it personal. That is childish.

A statement by you of, "you must feel insulted very easily" is not an attempt to have a discussion.

You have a problem with me for some reason, that is becoming abundantly clear.

You have also censored the use of the term AU/neck, knowing that I am the only poster that uses that term. You have no problem with 'Barner, Cow-Lovers, etc...

I don't even use the term in a trash talking manner, but only to identify the Au//Necks. Naturally you filter the term as we are having a disagreement about something else, that seems personal and petty also.

As for your conclusion that I haven't laid out a proper enough answer as to why 3 straight color spreads for the Au/Necks bothers me, I can't help you.

I have said I do not feel it is fair, that isn't enough? I have said that we have been consistently winning and the Au/Necks have lost, yet we still can't sniff any of the color ink. Wasn't that enough of an answer.

What is it with you? Do you wish to teach me some kind of lesson? What exactly did I do to get you upset or angry?

You say you couldn't care less about the subject or the content of this thread, yet you have made it your duty to disrupt it, because apparently you don't approve of it. That doesn't make much sense.

Altie, slow down and use some common sense.........the color section has nothing to do with being fair and balanced (although at the same time it is)! It gives color to the bigger game of the weekend! This week will be Bama in color! Next week will again be Bama in color!

Your discussion in this thread is VERY AU//Necks like!

How have I disrupted this thread? How did I make it personal by asking you if you feel insulted easily when you were the one that said it insulted you that AU got the color and Alabama didn't?

You are the one taking things a bit to personal.

I think the answer to the question as to why the BHM News put the LSU/Aubrun game results in color and not the BAMA/Arkie game is because the Barn game was a Top 10 match up. The game between BAMA and Arkie ultimately featured a better SEC team against a team that may win 1 conference game all year long.

I think the whole premise of this thread is a model of over reaction at its finest. Good grief. :roll:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Altie, slow down and use some common sense.........the color section has nothing to do with being fair and balanced (although at the same time it is)! It gives color to the bigger game of the weekend! This week will be Bama in color! Next week will again be Bama in color!

Au/Neckish like, Lenny.

Lenny Kozlowski said:

Lenny as the voice of reason.

The apocalypse is upon us. :D

Back
Top Bottom