| FTBL Bama1966 asked the wrong question...

This was me after Coach Saban Waxed my arse. It got ugly.

253229705_09a28af7d6.jpg

Bama1966 said:
Curse you Porter! I thought I asked you not to tell people this!!!!!! Remind me to keep my mouth shut next time. :evil:

The question was cut off, so for those that don't know, it went like this...

"Uh, Coach, this is Bama1966 of RollTideBama.com. Ok, you just beat the snot out of Clemson, you have to feel good about the season now knowing that you played so well here in Atlanta, gained some confidence, and knowing you will now come back and play either Georgia or Florida here in the Dome for the SEC Championship in December. Can you talk a little bit about that?

Oh, and can I have that commemorative name placard on the podium please?"

Porter said:
Bama1966 said:
Curse you Porter! I thought I asked you not to tell people this!!!!!! Remind me to keep my mouth shut next time. :evil:

"Uh, Coach, this is Bama1966 of RollTideBama.com. Ok, you just beat the snot out of Clemson, you have to feel good about the season now knowing that you played so well here in Atlanta, gained some confidence, and knowing you will now come back and play either Georgia or Florida here in the Dome for the SEC Championship in December. Can you talk a little bit about that?

:che

That little write up I posted just doesn't do justice until you see it. Coach Saban is simply the man, that's all there is to it.

Who seriously asked the question? It wasn't a Alabama writer...oh no never.

Questions like this piss me off aight. I'm not sayin that I'm pissed off at you I'm just pissed off at your question relative to the process that questions should be asked in. We are not at that step of the question asking process aight.

I love this guy. Don't feel bad. He just used that question to reinforce a very important message to his team...don't get cocky

mckinjc said:
Questions like this piss me off aight. I'm not sayin that I'm pissed off at you I'm just pissed off at your question relative to the process that questions should be asked in. We are not at that step of the question asking process aight.

I love this guy. Don't feel bad. He just used that question to reinforce a very important message to his team...don't get cocky

Some of these guys (reporters) ask for this kind of response.

But, I swear to you, when Saban has a point to make in a press conference (and he does a lot of the time) he waits to hear a specific word/phrase where he can jump on it...sometimes, a phrase that may not be exactly what he's looking for, but he can bridge his way in to what he has on his mind.

You could tell by his look after the game he had something on his mind...I made a comment to a friend of mind after the clock read 0:00 that he would tell the team good job for about :30 seconds and then he was going to let them hear about finishing, attitude, etc...the same thing we've heard all summer.

And, by what he said in the presser, he did just that.

Hurricane aside, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Tulane.

Porter said:
Bama1966 said:

LOL not that is funny...

Back
Top Bottom