| FTBL McAfee Show is growing on me...

ESPN is promoting him enough already on every website imaginable and grocery cart and everything else. We don’t need more promo here 🤣

Just busting your chops… I’ve said my thoughts on his show and him. But hey, a lot of folks must like him based on them paying up so much for him and making him the face of the network. They are definitely all in on McAfee for better or worse.

I watch highlights of his show sometimes depending who the guest(s) is/are. I don’t listen to his podcast or watch it regularly. I do like him on Gameday, he adds energy and I like his new giving money if a student can make a field goal.

I’ll watch the Saban segments. McAfee himself doesn’t really bother me, maybe because I only get him in very small doses, not sure. All the extra guys on the show can get annoying (other than AJ Hawk), as they are the ones that usually ask dumb and unprepared questions… especially to someone like Saban, who will give great, insightful answers, IF you ask a question that he doesn’t think is stupid.

I’ll watch the Saban segments. McAfee himself doesn’t really bother me, maybe because I only get him in very small doses, not sure. All the extra guys on the show can get annoying (other than AJ Hawk), as they are the ones that usually ask dumb and unprepared questions… especially to someone like Saban, who will give great, insightful answers, IF you ask a question that he doesn’t think is stupid.
That’s my feeling too. I don’t mind Pat and AJ, but those other idiots I can’t listen to, like you said they ask stupid and unprepared questions

This is nothing more than a recruiting tool for Saban. I think because of McAfee's relevance amongst HS/College age kids.......Saban is on the show in order to be seen and help in recruitment.

No way he would have done this 10 years ago. Hell, he turned down dinner with George W while he was president because the Dolphins had special teams practice when W wanted meet him for dinner.

This is nothing more than a recruiting tool for Saban. I think because of McAfee's relevance amongst HS/College age kids.......Saban is on the show in order to be seen and help in recruitment.

No way he would have done this 10 years ago. Hell, he turned down dinner with George W while he was president because the Dolphins had special teams practice when W wanted meet him for dinner.

Recruiting.... and a little extra money in his pocket. Win/Win.

Here I was thinking he was the next new one on Game Day.
He's already on Gameday, might be the guy to take
Corso's spot if that's what you mean.

They can let him go if they want, but ESPN may be idiots at times but Pat brings them tons of $$ they aren't going to fire him unless he does something terrible on air or keeps trashing their names.

He's already on Gameday, might be the guy to take
Corso's spot if that's what you mean.

They can let him go if they want, but ESPN may be idiots at times but Pat brings them tons of $$ they aren't going to fire him unless he does something terrible on air or keeps trashing their names.
One thing he does do is speak his mind about anything.

Back
Top Bottom