| FTBL BAMA vs. vandy : close call

bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
bamarama007 said:
AM I the only one here who thinks we will be lucky to get out of Nashville with a one point win?

1984. Get the significance? And no, it isn't a reference to Van Halen.

I love Eddie Van Halen and the Eddie Van Halen Band...

Whew! You scared me there for a minute, Tim. I was afraid you were getting ready to say that you love David Lee Roth and seatless britches.

Anyway, I do think Bama will beat Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores on Saturday.

Naw, that was apparently a too well concealed Todd Snider reference. His song, The Ballad of Devil's Backbone, is great and is essentially his autobiography. It's off his Near Truth and Hotel Rooms album.

bamarama007 said:
Good music, good FOOTBALL

Yep, Todd Snider's so good he's almost country. That same album has Statistician's Blues and Beer Run, two classics. "B-double-e-double-r-u-n, Beer Run!"

We loved the time we spent with you, to share a song and a laugh or two, may your pleasures be many, your troubles be few.

Good night everybody.

It Takes Eleven said:
bamarama007 said:
Good music, good FOOTBALL

Yep, Todd Snider's so good he's almost country. That same album has Statistician's Blues and Beer Run, two classics. "B-double-e-double-r-u-n, Beer Run!"

We loved the time we spent with you, to share a song and a laugh or two, may your pleasures be many, your troubles be few.

Good night everybody.

Nice! :lol: It wasn't nice while it lasted. Movies always suck when you get to part 3.....Rocky 3, Star Trek 3, Police Academy 3, Halloween 3, etc. etc. :?

For the love of God! The "0" on the coaching staff is the best stat that Alabama has to offer! That's the reason we are going to win. We have a different staff. The level of coaching compared to last year is rediculously distant. To say that had Shula stayed we would have a better chance this weekend is kinda stupid. Did I just say that? :shock:

The chemistry of this team is much better than that of last year's team. That alone would be the difference maker. Add to that the much improved offense we carry into this game and this year will not be nearly as close as last year. Our defense will probably give up 300 or so yards, but I expect them to get tough in the red zone and hold Vandy to 2 or 3 field goals and maybe a long TD. There is no way Vandy can produce enough points to hang with Bama's explosive offense. Bama by four touchdowns.

Guys, Vandy has been hyped in the media, but let's look at facts:

1). Vandy has a good QB
2). Vandy has a great WR

That's about it folks. vandy has HUGE issues on the defensive side of the football. We should be able to run & throw the ball against them.

Vandy is better for Vandy. Vandy is not good compared to the better teams in the SEC. If we struggle to even beat them by 1 point, then we're going to have some serious problems in the next few weeks.

If we come out and play well, we should win the game by 10-14 points easily...

Back
Top Bottom