| FTBL BAMA vs. vandy : close call

It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
bamarama007 said:
AM I the only one here who thinks we will be lucky to get out of Nashville with a one point win?

1984. Get the significance? And no, it isn't a reference to Van Halen.

I love Eddie Van Halen and the Eddie Van Halen Band...

Whew! You scared me there for a minute, Tim. I was afraid you were getting ready to say that you love David Lee Roth and seatless britches.

Anyway, I do think Bama will beat Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores on Saturday.

With all of the Van Halen talk it reminds me of "5150"....the police code for someone who has gone crazy.

You can relate, right, 007...er, becrimson?

So how is MTSU been for you this year? Missing Mustin?

bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
bamarama007 said:
AM I the only one here who thinks we will be lucky to get out of Nashville with a one point win?

Whew! You scared me there for a minute, Tim. I was afraid you were getting ready to say that you love David Lee Roth and seatless britches.

Anyway, I do think Bama will beat Lionel Ritchie and the Commodores on Saturday.

David Lee Roth is gonna be our next coach????

damn 007, better start a new thread

tidentrue12 said:
bear facts said:
It Takes Eleven said:
TerryP said:
bamarama007 said:

David Lee Roth is gonna be our next coach????

damn 007, better start a new thread

Wrong! Saban is leaving BAMA to be the next lead singer with Van Halen. Get your facts straight before 007 corrects you with more non-factual information.

It Takes Eleven said:
porkchop said:
What you meant to say was they lost five by fifteen in 2004 and beat Georgia last year 24-22?

Or did you mean to say that last year they lost five by thirty and beat Georgia 24-22?

Keep on the sunny side of life.

debbie_downer.jpg

What 007 is trying to say is that, that one year a while back, Vandy (or one of them Tennessee teams? ) won some games against a team from Georgia who had that coach that time. And then they lost 15 more games by a combined 15 points that one year. Like in 2004 (or maybe it was 1983? ). And since Vandy returns 17 starters on offense the Tide, who has no talent comaparble to Vanderbilt, is in big trouble in Nashville because the rocking atmosphere of their 2,312-strong will rattle the Tide and then Shula...er...I mean, SABAN will be fired and Kevin Steele will take over.

What part of the converstion do you not understand? :evil:

Paul Johnson will take over.

My bad. I was looking at the wrong year. :oops:

porkchop said:
It Takes Eleven said:
porkchop said:
What you meant to say was they lost five by fifteen in 2004 and beat Georgia last year 24-22?

Or did you mean to say that last year they lost five by thirty and beat Georgia 24-22?

Keep on the sunny side of life.

debbie_downer.jpg

What 007 is trying to say is that, that one year a while back, Vandy (or one of them Tennessee teams? ) won some games against a team from Georgia who had that coach that time. And then they lost 15 more games by a combined 15 points that one year. Like in 2004 (or maybe it was 1983? ). And since Vandy returns 17 starters on offense the Tide, who has no talent comaparble to Vanderbilt, is in big trouble in Nashville because the rocking atmosphere of their 2,312-strong will rattle the Tide and then Shula...er...I mean, SABAN will be fired and Kevin Steele will take over.

What part of the converstion do you not understand? :evil:

Paul Johnson will take over.

My bad. I was looking at the wrong year. :oops:

Uh huh. So what year was it?

Spikie said:
Vandy looks tough this year with all the returners. The key there is that the returners are players, not benchwarmers.

Don't know about you, but they have hung awfully tough in recent years with all the better SEC teams and have beaten some of them. I'm a little worried...
I think it may come down to Castille/Bennett

bamarama007 said:
Spikie said:
Vandy looks tough this year with all the returners. The key there is that the returners are players, not benchwarmers.

Don't know about you, but they have hung awfully tough in recent years with all the better SEC teams and have beaten some of them. I'm a little worried...
I think it may come down to Castille/Bennett

Wrong forum. We are talking about music here.

You folks keep posting those YouTube clips and I've read about a hundred of those "post this in five other videos or you will die in 48 hours" messages and I ain't died yet, but why tempt fate? I'm not going to YouTube any more.

BeCrimson/bamaisone/bamarama007 said:
this thread was about Bama/Vandy game being a close matchup, what do you think?

I think the topic has been covered. You are scared, and expect to lose, as you do every game. Everyone else expects a good game, but knows as long as Alabama plays like they should, Vandy will not win.

tidentrue12 said:
bamarama007 said:
this thread was about Bama/Vandy game being a close matchup, what do you think?

this is Lenny ain't it :D

Lenny is loading up on the Tide at minus 3!

Unfortunately,I may have just put the ultimate Jinx on the Tide :?

and VH Rocks!!! 8)

Back
Top Bottom