| FTBL BAMA vs. vandy : close call

bamarama007 said:
Hey: It Takes Eleven: My bad , I was looking at the 05 season, Thanks.

Oh. Here's 2005. Which five did they lose by 15?

2005-2006 Fall Season
10/1/2005 MTSU L 15 - 17
10/8/2005 LSU L 6 - 34
10/15/2005 Georgia L 17 - 34
10/22/2005 South Carolina L 28 - 35
11/5/2005 Florida L 42 - 49
11/12/2005 Kentucky L 43 - 48

bear facts said:
Bamaman37 said:
You're the only one here that keeps saying it over and over again. :roll:

:lol:

I'm beginning to think he has seceded and become part of "The Redundancy." :roll:

007 is like the zany, evil mastermind behind the Beat A Dead Horse Gang.

(not to be confused with these guys)
94m.jpg

bamarama007 said:
Nope, they did last year.

Oh, so when you said:

Vandy lost 5 games by a total scor of 15 points and beat Georgia at Georgia: 24/22

What you meant to say was they lost five by fifteen in 2004 and beat Georgia last year 24-22?

Or did you mean to say that last year they lost five by thirty and beat Georgia 24-22?

Keep on the sunny side of life.

debbie_downer.jpg

What you meant to say was they lost five by fifteen in 2004 and beat Georgia last year 24-22?

Or did you mean to say that last year they lost five by thirty and beat Georgia 24-22?

debbie_downer.jpg

What 007 is trying to say is that, that one year a while back, Vandy (or one of them Tennessee teams? ) won some games against a team from Georgia who had that coach that time. And then they lost 15 more games by a combined 15 points that one year. Like in 2004 (or maybe it was 1983? ). And since Vandy returns 17 starters on offense the Tide, who has no talent comaparble to Vanderbilt, is in big trouble in Nashville because the rocking atmosphere of their 2,312-strong will rattle the Tide and then Shula...er...I mean, SABAN will be fired and Kevin Steele will take over.

What part of the converstion do you not understand? :evil:

porkchop said:

debbie_downer.jpg

What 007 is trying to say is that, that one year a while back, Vandy (or one of them Tennessee teams? ) won some games against a team from Georgia who had that coach that time. And then they lost 15 more games by a combined 15 points that one year. Like in 2004 (or maybe it was 1983? ). And since Vandy returns 17 starters on offense the Tide, who has no talent comaparble to Vanderbilt, is in big trouble in Nashville because the rocking atmosphere of their 2,312-strong will rattle the Tide and then Shula...er...I mean, SABAN will be fired and Kevin Steele will take over.

Do you think 007 could be Miss Teen South Carolina's Dad? ;scr

Vandy looks tough this year with all the returners. The key there is that the returners are players, not benchwarmers.

Don't know about you, but they have hung awfully tough in recent years with all the better SEC teams and have beaten some of them. I'm a little worried...

Coach Saban had a pretty good time at LSU, but was manhandled in the NFL.

I know that CF isn't NFL, but SEC play is as close as you can get. I don't think he proved much to me by running over a weak n/c team. SEC play is where the rubber meets the road.

As far as MI is concerned, Coach Carr has an overall record of excellence - not as good as Shembecler (SP?) but good nonetheless. He said they weren't prepared, so I have to take him at his word, BUT what I think he was SAYING was that they weren't prepared to lose the game - not that they weren't prepared for the game.

Spikie said:
Vandy looks tough this year with all the returners. The key there is that the returners are players, not benchwarmers.

Don't know about you, but they have hung awfully tough in recent years with all the better SEC teams and have beaten some of them. I'm a little worried...

I could point to so many positives taken away from this weekend that have changed my opinion on the Vandy game. Granted, DuBose and Shula has losing records to them, didn't they? NOT.

Watch Mustin in this game.

Spikie said:

There's nothing wrong with being a little wary of Vandy. They always play us tough and in a league like the SEC any team can win on any given Saturday. Heck, I hope Saban is concerned. I wouldn't want him coaching us if I thought he wasn't.

Vandy could beat us, but that really isn't the point of this thread. The point is people are tired of hearing it over and over, day in day out from a member of the forum that is supposed to be a fan of the team.

Note to 007; OKAY ALREADY! WE GET IT!

Talk about a dead horse.

porkchop said:

debbie_downer.jpg

Paul Johnson will take over.

porkchop said:

debbie_downer.jpg

Dang Chopper, for a second there you had me envisioning us sitting around listening to you conduct storytime with a Commodore pop-up book.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom