| FTBL BAMA vs ARKANSAS ST Game thread

G

What the heck! 7 points on offense? So far in the first half. WTH? Are we just that bad, lazy, or just playing to the level of the other team?

JP Wilson is trying to make too many plays. He is forcing throws and running out the pocket without even checking down to his other recievers. He just scrambled with the HB in the flats wide open. He just needs to settle down and they will be ok.

RollTide1980 said:
We're just that bad! 8-0...#2 in the country.
We totally suck!! :D

As I type this, it's 14-0 and we are driving. Have patience.

~Bryan

Yea, you're right, but the #2 team should be able to handle these guys. Plus if we don't start playing ball, we just make ourself look bad.

RollTide1980 said:
Arky State is not some high school in North Dakota, I'm not sure what y'all expected to be honest.

We should win by 14-21 points. So far...we are on pace.

~Bryan

Bingo. Should have hit the FG to end the half to make it 17-0, but it's going fine. 186 yards of offense in the first half, defense is giving up some rushing yards because of the spread, but they've gotten to the QB a number of times.

Optimus said:
RollTide1980 said:
We're just that bad! 8-0...#2 in the country.
We totally suck!! :D

As I type this, it's 14-0 and we are driving. Have patience.

~Bryan

Yea, you're right, but the #2 team should be able to handle these guys. Plus if we don't start playing ball, we just make ourself look bad.

Well, so far they have no points. I think that's the name of the game. If we score 14 in the second half a 28-0 win sounds fine with me.

Auburn is the team making themselves look bad..not Bama. It will take alot for us to look "bad". You act like we're behind 14-0.

We have played very "average" at home this year. So far...that's what you're seeing. No biggie.

~Bryan

lilstat said:
I think were playing good. I just wanna see them finish it up like they did Vs TN.

I'd agree with that.

I can't even begin to try to explain what was going on with the INT JP threw...still lost on that one.

Tiffin's miss was uncharacteristic...

It'll all good...

Looked to me like JPW was upset on that play because he went short to Coffee when he had Julio open in the endzone the play before. Caused him to lose focus a little on the next play.

Upchurch was WIDE OPEN for the 1st down on that play too.

TerryP said:
lilstat said:
I think were playing good. I just wanna see them finish it up like they did Vs TN.

I'd agree with that.

I can't even begin to try to explain what was going on with the INT JP threw...still lost on that one.

Tiffin's miss was uncharacteristic...

It'll all good...

Yea that pick looked like he was trying to force something trying to get in the endzone. He shouldve dumped it off and took the fieldgoal. Like I was saying earlier, I think he needs to calm down and start looking at his "down" recievers instead of his primary guy the whole time. I think we will be fine second half though.

Back
Top Bottom