| NEWS Bama not chosen for NCAA baseball tournament

Said it in the other thread, but put me in to replace Bohannon. Great guy who knows how to recruit, but our baseball program has been deep into the depths of the wilderness for too long now. Byrne is more than capable of finding a good replacement to get the program on a more competitive level.

We need to stop using the no lottery excuse too. Bohannon had zero trouble recruiting here.

Said it in the other thread, but put me in to replace Bohannon. Great guy who knows how to recruit, but our baseball program has been deep into the depths of the wilderness for too long now. Byrne is more than capable of finding a good replacement to get the program on a more competitive level.

We need to stop using the no lottery excuse too. Bohannon had zero trouble recruiting here.

It’s looking more and more like the current Alabama AD is concerned with only a very few athletic programs. You’re right about the baseball program plus he has watched the women’s basketball program finally become a dumpster fire and the softball program is slowly declining due to not having Murphy take the batting flaws seriously. There is no reason that ALL athletic programs at The University Of Alabama should not be highly competitive.

It’s looking more and more like the current Alabama AD is concerned with only a very few athletic programs. You’re right about the baseball program plus he has watched the women’s basketball program finally become a dumpster fire and the softball program is slowly declining due to not having Murphy take the batting flaws seriously. There is no reason that ALL athletic programs at The University Of Alabama should not be highly competitive.
There's only one reason for that, in my opinion: they don't want it. If they wanted to, they would be highly competitive.

Hi all, let me join your forum.

I believe both Bo and Kristy Curry are officially on the clock for 2023.

IMO don’t think either one is in jeopardy of losing their job. Bo will probably get another 2 years before any movement. Currry probably longer. The AD has had ample
opportunity over the past couple of years to test the waters for a capable BB coach. One being Alabama alumni Joni Taylor who left Georgia for A&M.

Back
Top Bottom