| FTBL BAMA artwork!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
IMG_6470.jpegSo, a friend of mine has come up with this print to commemorate the Iron Bowl victory. As most of you know, for aspiring artists to make a $ or two, they can’t take 6 months to draw it and then paint it. They take a few shortcuts in an attempt to be first and make a few dollars. I’m going to post some of his previous work that he did draw and then painted. His name is Brian Tinney and you can find him on Facebook should any of you be interested in his work. As a side note, Brian will occasionally hide an “Easter Egg” in these so as to be original. There’s one in here! Can y’all find it?

View attachment 26429So, a friend of mine has come up with this print to commemorate the Iron Bowl victory. As most of you know, for aspiring artists to make a $ or two, they can’t take 6 months to draw it and then paint it. They take a few shortcuts in an attempt to be first and make a few dollars. I’m going to post some of his previous work that he did draw and then painted. His name is Brian Tinney and you can find him on Facebook should any of you be interested in his work. As a side note, Brian will occasionally hide an “Easter Egg” in these so as to be original. There’s one in here! Can y’all find it?
It got to be the guy with his shirt off with the cowboy hat on?

Those are really nice....thanks....

Its so interesting...how many bama prints and books there are...
Bama fans are unique ...everyone talks of their love for their program..who ever you are a fan of...but bama fans and their love of the Tide...are something else..

Me amd ms50+ are out and about a lot..throughout the entire southern area..land its bama ..even before nick...everywhere we go...

Thebooks of bama...and prints...incredible

The catch by smith....
Look at the empty stands...commemorating the "covid year"

My favorite is...the TUA. Really good

Bama - LSU. Is ref seperating lsu n bama players?

The Bear. Looks like a 92 national championship poster behind him...with teague ?

Overall...does nice job with details...even fans on cell phones..lol ....and with faces

Back
Top Bottom