| FTBL Outlook for the 2024 Alabama defense.

We lost some key guys to the draft, and the portal.... but still have a ton of talent to work with. Return both starting inside linebackers, almost everyone on the defensive line, while adding Overton as well. Lost a ton of production in the secondary, but added some key transfers and was able to retain some guys on the team, and in recruiting. I'm excited about this group, I think they can really good this season despite all the change in certain areas. I think Wommack is gonna have a ball coaching this defense this season, he's never had this much talent to work with in his entire career. I think he'll do a good job with them this year. Keeping Freddie Roach was a big deal, especially for recruiting. He's gonna have one of the best D-line groups to work with since he's been here. Coach Mo and Hitscler were good additions for the secondary. Adding CRob was a good move, especially for recruiting.... he's already got us in the mix for several recruits already. All in all, I like this group. How about y'all?

Back
Top Bottom