| FTBL AU nation had crashed!

Yea...

I know what you mean...

I'm pretty sure Auburn could line up against Al-Qaeda on any given Saturday and you'd find me sitting in my living room with a Turban on.

Kudos to South Florida!

flying Elephant said:
I hate to see an SEC team loose to an almost nobody,but I still couldn't pull for AU.
Were looking better and better.

I gave up that way of thinking a long time ago. I used to feel that way, back when we were always winning. I regularly rooted for SEC teams whenever they played a non-conference oppenents back when we pounded them all on a regular basis. Back then, the hatred towards Bama from the other fans was more muted, since we always whipped the tar out of them.

But ever since our recent struggles, they have shown their true colors. They never miss an opportunity to ridicule or kick Bama when they are down. I always tried to be a gracious winner. But, have they? Not a chance!

So, to heck with them all. I don't root for the SEC unless I genuinely like the team or some other reason other than the simple fact that they're "in the SEC".

Bottom line: I love the program more than I love the conference. The Capstone is the ONLY allegience I have in the game of college football.

Back
Top Bottom