| FTBL Asking our guys to sign old pictures of themselves. šŸ˜‚

Nice! Saw a Brooks High School football photo in there. Roach was a beast in HS, a Brooks legend. A few years behind their other legend, Patrick Hape. He was a freak of nature. We didnā€™t have football, but I picked Hapeā€™s pocket several times on the hardwood and blocked a couple of his shots one game. He was like playing against a 30 year old.

Nice! Saw a Brooks High School football photo in there. Roach was a beast in HS, a Brooks legend. A few years behind their other legend, Patrick Hape. He was a freak of nature. We didnā€™t have football, but I picked Hapeā€™s pocket several times on the hardwood and blocked a couple of his shots one game. He was like playing against a 30 year old.
I attended Brooks in jr. high, grades 6-8. William Bowens and Jerry Hill both did well. Both played at UNA. Bowens played a year or two for the Raiders and Hill made to the last cut I believe with the Redskins (when they were good). Hill is now superintendent of Lauderdale county schools.

Thanks for sharing.

I attended Brooks in jr. high, grades 6-8. William Bowens and Jerry Hill both did well. Both played at UNA. Bowens played a year or two for the Raiders and Hill made to the last cut I believe with the Redskins (when they were good). Hill is now superintendent of Lauderdale county schools.

Thanks for sharing.
Thatā€™s cool! I had an uncle that was a solid baseball player for the Hill. Iā€™ve got a newspaper clipping in my bin of his belongings, from the Times Daily, where he held some star player to like 28 points in a game. I believe it was Bowens. I may be wrong, Iā€™ll have to dig it out. We used to joke about the article saying he held the guy to xx points because it was so many. But it was one of the guys lowest scoring games of the season.

Back
Top Bottom