| FTBL DeMeco Ryans: 2023 AFC Coach Of The Year AND the NFL Coach of the Year.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
1706066063232.png 1706066105676.png

Huge news just in about a great guy and a true friend!
Bessemer native, former Jess Lanier HS star and Crimson Tide linebacker DeMeco Ryans has been named the 2023 AFC Coach Of The Year by the NFL 101 Awards!
Congrats to Demeco who led the Houston Texans deep into the playoffs in his first year as an NFL head coach.
I know that you will congratulate the 39-year-old DeMeco for this remarkable achievement and offer your best to his wife Jamila and the kids.
*Thanks to DeMeco Ryans and Alex Richards for the pictures.
Houston Texans Alabama Football
NFL Philadelphia Eagles

Rick Karle WVTM 13

I normally don't root for much in the NFL, but Ryans is a guy I pull for and just hope gets the world in return. He comes across as very well rounded, down to Earth, and a guy that seriously wants his players to achieve the excellence they are capable of. Hard to find that kind of care in that position at that level.

I normally don't root for much in the NFL, but Ryans is a guy I pull for and just hope gets the world in return. He comes across as very well rounded, down to Earth, and a guy that seriously wants his players to achieve the excellence they are capable of. Hard to find that kind of care in that position at that level.
Huge respect! Love the way he've handled things on and off the field. I pray for nothing but many successes for him. Beautiful family.

Back
Top Bottom