| CURRENT EVENTS Sign up sheet to sponsor a migrant family

alabamajack

Some Democrat ran states are being overrun with illegal aliens. These same states are now asking citizens to take in a family. I thought we might start a sign up sheet for us to be proactive and help out by taking people who probably aren't vetted. So if you would like to have strangers in your home which you know nothing about, please sign up below.

I don't even like my own family staying with me! Here something I will give them for free. Democrat ran states can go buy some houses just make sure they are big one too.

DC pilot program gives low-income moms $10,800 to get by. One recipient splurged for the high-life: 'I wanted to have fun'

We all can follow what DC has done. Back thing is this program gave the a choice on how to get the money, by monthly or a lump sum.
Cloward Piven plan at work..
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologistsand political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. It is the strategy of forcing political change leading to societal collapse through orchestrated crises. The "Cloward–Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, amassing massive unpayable national debt, and other methods such as unfettered immigration thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse by overwhelming the United States.

Back
Top Bottom