| LIFE As a side note (RE: The Chinese balloon.)

Monetary policy is a major cause of an increase of inflation, so sure inflation increased, but a lot of that is because the FED kept their rates way too low for too long, economists were saying that even during the Trump admin as they were saying that the numbers are pointing to a recession. But, like fuel prices people blame the President
Listen to how they talk about it though. They have sounded clueless to what the average person goes through since day one. Appearances matter and them basically arguing that it is anyone's fault but theirs and their hands are tied to do anything shows a lack of leadership.

Monetary policy is a major cause of an increase of inflation, so sure inflation increased, but a lot of that is because the FED kept their rates way too low for too long, economists were saying that even during the Trump admin as they were saying that the numbers are pointing to a recession. But, like fuel prices people blame the President
The last stimulus, which is fiscal policy, was entirely unnecessary and it accelerated inflation. The Fed's accommodative stance hadn't changed - and yes, it's a factor - but the stimulus went straight into consumer bank accounts. We've had a 400 basis point increase in rates, perhaps 425 now. They will probably have to go another 50, maybe more. It's all academic now, but how much tightening would've been necessary if the last stimulus hadn't gone out?

Energy prices can certainly be impacted by the policy actions of an administration. Killing piplelines, shutting off vast areas from exploration and development, signaling to energy companies in numerous ways that energy extraction costs are going to go up, and then complaining when the energy companies look long term and decide to dividend or employ buybacks.

The last stimulus, which is fiscal policy, was entirely unnecessary and it accelerated inflation. The Fed's accommodative stance hadn't changed - and yes, it's a factor - but the stimulus went straight into consumer bank accounts. We've had a 400 basis point increase in rates, perhaps 425 now. They will probably have to go another 50, maybe more. It's all academic now, but how much tightening would've been necessary if the last stimulus hadn't gone out?

Energy prices can certainly be impacted by the policy actions of an administration. Killing piplelines, shutting off vast areas from exploration and development, signaling to energy companies in numerous ways that energy extraction costs are going to go up, and then complaining when the energy companies look long term and decide to dividend or employ buybacks.
Leading economists had and continue to say rates were kept too low for too long, so I would tend to believe people more knowledgeable than I. The Covid shutdown with low rates was a recipe for inflation in the short and long term, so to say the bulk of the blame is the third stimulus is not completely true although I was against all of the stimulus’

Energy companies had record profits, so they haven’t been hurt that bad by the fossil fuel boogeyman. An administration has very little control over gas prices, but they can go beg OPEC to help, so there is that I guess

Why would they go through all of the trouble to create a virus to enable mail-in voting if they already control the voting machines?
If they control the voting machines, how did the House go to the Republicans?
Biden wasn't installed, he won
They controlled the machines in 2016 but did not figure that Trump would fare so well. The answer was mail in voting so the PTB had more control of the election. How many votes needed in Pa, truck load of ballots driven in from NY etc.

Some states saw the error of their ways by allowing mail in with no sig certification etc and this was changed for the mid terms in 2022. But not all of them corrected this, see Ga and Arizona.

Biden won 508 counties with 81 mm votes; O won 873 counties in 2012 with 69 mm votes. You can bet O and Biden carried the roughly the same Dem stronghold counties. So everybody hated Trump's mean tweets so much they voted for the grifter but voted R on the down ballot?

I would also add that some establishment, career politician R's are elected by the same system. Keeps the $$ flowing.

They controlled the machines in 2016 but did not figure that Trump would fare so well. The answer was mail in voting so the PTB had more control of the election. How many votes needed in Pa, truck load of ballots driven in from NY etc.

Some states saw the error of their ways by allowing mail in with no sig certification etc and this was changed for the mid terms in 2022. But not all of them corrected this, see Ga and Arizona.

Biden won 508 counties with 81 mm votes; O won 873 counties in 2012 with 69 mm votes. You can bet O and Biden carried the roughly the same Dem stronghold counties. So everybody hated Trump's mean tweets so much they voted for the grifter but voted R on the down ballot?

I would also add that some establishment, career politician R's are elected by the same system. Keeps the $$ flowing.
They either control the machines or not. Not that "they underestimated" or "they needed to truck more ballots from x to y".

As to some not voting for Trump, but for other R's, yes. County totals mean nothing. When you say some career R's are elected using the same system, then why even try to campaign? Why are billions spent on elections just be able to sway an election with a few jiggles of a lever? To make it look real? To keep the SS flowing? How do mail-in votes matter if they already control the voting machines? Come on, man.

They don't control the machines, county vote totals are just a strawman argument, and Trump only won the first election - not because of underestimates for ballot-trucking and machine-controlling - because he was running against an incredible shitty candidate with more negatives than anyone who has ever run.

Leading economists had and continue to say rates were kept too low for too long, so I would tend to believe people more knowledgeable than I. The Covid shutdown with low rates was a recipe for inflation in the short and long term, so to say the bulk of the blame is the third stimulus is not completely true although I was against all of the stimulus’

Energy companies had record profits, so they haven’t been hurt that bad by the fossil fuel boogeyman. An administration has very little control over gas prices, but they can go beg OPEC to help, so there is that I guess
Rates were held low for too long, but the stimuli are what really moved the inflation needle. Energy companies make money off of both high energy prices, plus volatility.

You really think that an administration cannot have an effective energy policy?

Rates were held low for too long, but the stimuli are what really moved the inflation needle. Energy companies make money off of both high energy prices, plus volatility.

You really think that an administration cannot have an effective energy policy?
They can have an effective energy policy, but no President wants $4 gas, hard to get elected, that’s why some beg OPEC to help

They can have an effective energy policy, but no President wants $4 gas, hard to get elected, that’s why some beg OPEC to help
We live in a country that has the largest sources to produce energy on the planet, and its not just coal, gas and oil. We shouldn't have to beg anyone for shit, it should be the other way around, IMO.

An administration cut supply and its a boogeyman? If an administration cuts supply and that directly affects price, how is that anything but control?

Was this country not independent of these things fairly recently>?

An administration cut supply and its a boogeyman? If an administration cuts supply and that directly affects price, how is that anything but control?

Was this country not independent of these things fairly recently>?
Were you saying the same thing when Trump went begging OPEC to lower gas prices?

You’re not being honest about Biden cutting supply man and you know it. He paused new leases, oil companies already have a backlog of more than 9,000 approved permits that they are not yet using.
Since President Joe Biden took office, oil production has risen both on federal lands and on U.S. lands overall. Overall domestic oil production in 2021 came close to a record high….Production under Biden has exceeded that in two of the four years under President Donald Trump, I mean good lord it’s a simple google search. I don’t know where the hell y’all get your info, but it’s wrong. He’s NEVER cut production, the only reason for any cut is the damn O&G companies not Biden

Last edited:
How do mail-in votes matter if they already control the voting machines?
Machines leave a fingerprint/record of what has occurred. Would be too obvious if high numbers of votes were switched, like in Pa for example. When has vote counting ever stopped in critical states while dismissing observers? One candidate is ahead but wakes up to find he's behind? This was a multi-pronged operation to ensure the "right" candidate won. They had 4 years to plan this. No conspiracies? No coincidences.
because he was running against an incredible shitty candidate
So Biden was just shi##y, not incredible shi##y? And that made all the difference in the world... And you honestly think Biden got more votes than O? Come on, man.

Machines leave a fingerprint/record of what has occurred. Would be too obvious if high numbers of votes were switched, like in Pa for example. When has vote counting ever stopped in critical states while dismissing observers? One candidate is ahead but wakes up to find he's behind? This was a multi-pronged operation to ensure the "right" candidate won. They had 4 years to plan this. No conspiracies? No coincidences.

So Biden was just shi##y, not incredible shi##y? And that made all the difference in the world... And you honestly think Biden got more votes than O? Come on, man.
If the election was stolen how come NOBODY has found any wrong doing? Everybody in the country just decided to pick on ol Donny?

Biden did get more votes than O because Trump was so bad and people made sure he wouldn’t get re-elected….pretty simple. Like what was already said Trump won in 2016 because of the absolute worse candidate and lost to Biden because Trump was the absolute worse candidate.

Were you saying the same thing when Trump went begging OPEC to lower gas prices?

You’re not being honest about Biden cutting supply man and you know it. He paused new leases, oil companies already have a backlog of more than 9,000 approved permits that they are not yet using.
Since President Joe Biden took office, oil production has risen both on federal lands and on U.S. lands overall. Overall domestic oil production in 2021 came close to a record high….Production under Biden has exceeded that in two of the four years under President Donald Trump, I mean good lord it’s a simple google search. I don’t know where the hell y’all get your info, but it’s wrong. He’s NEVER cut production, the only reason for any cut is the damn O&G companies not Biden
My son works in the oil industry. Yes there are leases not touched, they have restrictions and aren’t economically feasible unless fuel prices get to high. Now the leases that this admin have nixed are the more economically feasible locations. It is this admin that cut production and now trying to cut natural gas. WEF (no one country should be energy independent, it doesn’t fit the narrative.

If the election was stolen how come NOBODY has found any wrong doing?
Then why didn't they count the ballots with observers present? Why did they lie about a water main break in Atlanta? Joe said it best, "we have put together the most extensive, and they did for Pres Obama, voter fraud organization in American politics".

My son works in the oil industry. Yes there are leases not touched, they have restrictions and aren’t economically feasible unless fuel prices get to high. Now the leases that this admin have nixed are the more economically feasible locations. It is this admin that cut production and now trying to cut natural gas. WEF (no one country should be energy independent, it doesn’t fit the narrative.
This admin has allowed more leases in the first two years than the previous admin, so to say this admin is nixing and cutting production is just simply wrong. A simple google search shows that

Then why didn't they count the ballots with observers present? Why did they lie about a water main break in Atlanta? Joe said it best, "we have put together the most extensive, and they did for Pres Obama, voter fraud organization in American politics".
So, you’re saying the dems rigging the election to defeat Trump, but allowed those two potatoes Boerbert and MTG? Like really?

I can’t grasp why it’s so hard for y’all to accept that your candidate got beat

Come on gas companies, spend billions drilling for new gushers when we only need you for 10 more years! 🤣 Come on oil companies, why not invest in all those new leases, the administration says. After President Biden took the hand of the elementary school girl and said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel”.

Back
Top Bottom