| LIFE As a side note (RE: The Chinese balloon.)

Which, as mentioned earlier ... the permits, over half of them, have yet to be approved. That's why I added this to the context.
They’ve got over 3000 permits (number is higher, but can’t remember the exact number) that were approved and could be used, but the O&G companies aren’t using. Hell there’s permits in Wyoming that aren’t being used & I guarantee this backwards, hillbilly state is screwing the O&G companies

I have never voted along “party lines” until this last midterm. Was not a trump supporter, until the craziness by politicians to keep things status quo. Any politician that became rich while in office is a criminal, lifetime politicians are criminals.
Then any and all politicians that voted to exempt themselves from audits need to be ran out on a rail and investigated! These latest tax regs are beyond me, none of them target the wealthy, all target middle to lower middle class. This is not just the dems it’s the reps too. This admin is still the most crooked bunch in my lifetime!!

That's not all you said in your post, sport. If you want to be shallow and uninformed on a subject, and just try to score points over Google results, have at it. I've already made my point in this thread, I don't need to educate you.

That’s the part you were arguing about “sport”.

Thanks for the discussion, don’t need “educated”
No, it wasn't. It was your faulty logic that permits are a means toward an effective energy policy, or even an indicator of whether an administration is pursuing an accommodative or restrictive stance. You took a lazy Google search and thought it proved something. It does not.

No, it wasn't. It was your faulty logic that permits are a means toward an effective energy policy, or even an indicator of whether an administration is pursuing an accommodative or restrictive stance. You took a lazy Google search and thought it proved something. It does not.
Here’s the problem- the right thinks O&G is the only damn way towards an effective energy policy. Take the state I live in (Wyoming), it’s the most right wing state in the country & I assure you there’s no restrictions & it’s a very O&G friendly state & yet there’s hardly any drilling going on- let me guess that’s Biden’s fault? I mean of course it is

Here’s the problem- the right thinks O&G is the only damn way towards an effective energy policy. Take the state I live in (Wyoming), it’s the most right wing state in the country & I assure you there’s no restrictions & it’s a very O&G friendly state & yet there’s hardly any drilling going on- let me guess that’s Biden’s fault? I mean of course it is
This admin has allowed more leases in the first two years than the previous admin, so to say this admin is nixing and cutting production is just simply wrong. A simple google search shows that

No, the problem is not what about the right or left thinks or says. You took a false premise - in this case leases - and you tried to use it to say the current administration is not taking a restrictive stance toward domestic energy production.

No, the problem is not what about the right or left thinks or says. You took a false premise - in this case leases - and you tried to use it to say the current administration is not taking a restrictive stance toward domestic energy production.
Again it’s not restrictive in the energy state I live in, so if it’s restricted somewhere else I’d look at the state.

Does a liberal President want more drilling? That’s an obvious answer, but to say Biden has restricted greatly is wrong. You’re viewing domestic energy as ONLY O&G and that’s what’s wrong with the right is they view energy as only O&G, but even O&G he hasn’t greatly restricted that

Nobody is as stupid as Boebert and it’s not even close
I would qualify that with "nobody currently in Congress" (which is still debatable). Patrick Kennedy and Cynthia McKinney are definitely among the stupidest in the last 20 years, but Hank "Guam will tip over and capsize if we send Marines" Johnson takes the cake as the dumbest in my lifetime. All Democrats I might add.

Fetterman is not an idiot, of course, but the Dems should have found a way to replace him on the ballot since it is becoming more and more obvious he is not recovered. It would have been best for his long term health.

I would qualify that with "nobody currently in Congress" (which is still debatable). Patrick Kennedy and Cynthia McKinney are definitely among the stupidest in the last 20 years, but Hank "Guam will tip over and capsize if we send Marines" Johnson takes the cake as the dumbest in my lifetime. All Democrats I might add.

Fetterman is not an idiot, of course, but the Dems should have found a way to replace him on the ballot since it is becoming more and more obvious he is not recovered. It would have been best for his long term health.
It’s debatable at all, Boebert is the absolute dumbest person in Congress and it’s not close well except for maybe that lying moron from NY that every Republican in NY has told to resign.

I wish the dems would’ve found somebody else after the stroke, but not sure there was enough time and the idea of Oz being in government….wow

Again it’s not restrictive in the energy state I live in, so if it’s restricted somewhere else I’d look at the state.

Does a liberal President want more drilling? That’s an obvious answer, but to say Biden has restricted greatly is wrong. You’re viewing domestic energy as ONLY O&G and that’s what’s wrong with the right is they view energy as only O&G, but even O&G he hasn’t greatly restricted that

You never qualified your statement that it applied only to your fellow citizens of Wyoming. I also note the advent of the "greatly restricted" qualifier. You took a lazy position that didn't apply, and now you flounce about, refusing to acknowledge that permits truly don't support your assertion. You can either stop digging, or admit your error. Either one's good with me.

If it's obvious that a liberal president does not want more drilling, why did you say "this admin is nixing and cutting production is just simply wrong"? Don't live and die by a search engine. Think.

So Biden bad Repubs good. 🤣🙄. Again I’ll revert back to my comment the other day “no matter what he does or says the right will say bullshit”….I’ll never look to a party that elected Cruella Greene, Gaetz, or Boebert (she might be the dumbest person to ever get elected) for intelligence.
As a response to me, this is lazy. Others should see the irony in your closing ...
“We have an abundance of natural resources”, so let’s destroy the planet and drill baby drill and not even remotely maybe just maybe look into other energy resources….great idea
Ironic with Manchin in the news.

Now that we've agreed the 9000 number was a smoke screen and you've estimated 4000 approved permits aren't being used ... Confucius is still scratching his head.

You're wanting them to drill in your home state...those approved permits, right? But you're arguing against using the natural resources available because we're destroying your home state/planet?

Earlier you mentioned not defending the administrations policies. For a second, let's defend O&G, assuming the role of one of their execs.

The administration has promised the American people they will shut down my industry but also wants me to invest money in the industry they've promised to shut down.

Common sense has entered the chat calling bullshit.

Hank Johnson will be here soon ... he's still focused on Guam capsizing and tipping over.
ElephantStomp believes only Republicans can be stupid. While Boebert is not a very bright bulb (describing her as dim would be giving her credit, and we have to include Greene as another on her level of dumb), Johnson is on a level of stupid very few could ever achieve without actively trying.

ElephantStomp believes only Republicans can be stupid. While Boebert is not a very bright bulb (describing her as dim would be giving her credit, and we have to include Greene as another on her level of dumb), Johnson is on a level of stupid very few could ever achieve without actively trying.
I would put AOC in the group too.... Hunter laptop is half fake? what the hell does that mean? The other half is half real? Also, big on getting rid of gas cooking, but it's o.k. she uses gas to cook because she rents.... Ole Abe was right "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
Walker County translations: People think you're a dumbass and then you go and run your mouth and remove all doubt. :p
I gotta put "It's just a House of Rep. seat, nobody will check my resume" Santos in there too, what a maroon. :p

Last edited:
As a response to me, this is lazy. Others should see the irony in your closing ...

Ironic with Manchin in the news.

Now that we've agreed the 9000 number was a smoke screen and you've estimated 4000 approved permits aren't being used ... Confucius is still scratching his head.

You're wanting them to drill in your home state...those approved permits, right? But you're arguing against using the natural resources available because we're destroying your home state/planet?

Earlier you mentioned not defending the administrations policies. For a second, let's defend O&G, assuming the role of one of their execs.

The administration has promised the American people they will shut down my industry but also wants me to invest money in the industry they've promised to shut down.

Common sense has entered the chat calling bullshit.
You can think it’s lazy, but that’s basically what you and several people in this comment section are doing, no matter what Biden or any other democrat does or says you’re going to disagree & everything the right says or does is going to be right, so it’s basically Biden bad, repubs good. As for the “see the irony in your closing”- anybody that believes Boebert is intelligent doesn’t have the slightest idea what intelligence even means, so their opinion of me or my intelligence means absolutely nothing to me

I’m not going to keep going back and forth on the permits, the info is widely available as to how many unused permits there are other than to say when Velveeta Voldemort was in office there were thousands of unused permits what’s the excuse for that? His restrictive stance on O&G?

I’m not arguing against anything with natural resources, I’m saying my home state isn’t drilling and it isn’t because of some restrictive Biden policy, they could drill on state lands, but they’re not. As for my arguing against natural resources because of the environment, the right’s motto has been “drill baby drill”, let’s drill every inch of the planet, that’s not sustainable and an effective energy policy should include fossil fuels (because we can’t just quit those cold Turkey) and other energy means.

As for your O&G exec I would say you made record profits for two years in a row, so do what ConocoPhillips is doing and invest in renewable energy and O&G instead of fattening your pockets, you and I both know the President isn’t going to “destroy” your industry, so use some common sense.

Back
Top Bottom