| LIFE As a side note (RE: The Chinese balloon.)

Ya laugh now ... how many times tomorrow night do we call bullshit?

Four, or more?
The people on the right will say it repeatedly just like they cheered everything that came out of Trump’s mouth. There’s nothing Biden could say or do that would appease to the right, so the “how many times tomorrow night do we call bullshit?” Well that’ll depend on the company

It's also stored in Singapore as stated on their website.

You're still missing the point ...
Yes, the place in Singapore is for that part of the world the one in Virginia is our’s and unless Oracle is just giving it to Tik Tok they don’t have access to our info.

I’m missing the point? What is the point of freaking out over a balloon? I get it it was a foreign government’s balloon, but this isn’t the days of smoke signals for spying

At the risk of turning this into a gun thread, I've had pretty good luck getting some decent prices through ammo seek. A huge variable in buying ammo by mail is shipping, and ammo seek allows you to filter by shipping cost ratings. Outdoor Limited, who lists on Ammo Seek, always has free shipping if you spend $200, so if you were spend that much you could get 45 ACP for about 38 cents a round, as an example. Found a local place, Shaw Armament, advertising there and I dropped by and picked up 38's for 40 cents a round and 357's for 50 cents. That's the best I've seen in a while. These are the cheaper lines, Magtech and Sellier & Bellot and such, but I always filter for brass only, new not reman.
I have always had good luck with Natchez Shooter Supply. I recently bough a 100 rounds of .380, and 50 rounds of .45 (colt not ACP) and with shipping it was a little over $70

Yes, the place in Singapore is for that part of the world the one in Virginia is our’s and unless Oracle is just giving it to Tik Tok they don’t have access to our info.

I’m missing the point? What is the point of freaking out over a balloon? I get it it was a foreign government’s balloon, but this isn’t the days of smoke signals for spying
I always freaked out when it busted.... oh wait, you said balloon. ;)

Heh...U.S. General says the United States failed to detect balloons on 3 different occasions in the past....he's a general, so does that mean he's talking about himself? Isn't that part of his job, to detect foreign aircraft from entering U.S. airspace, but he knew they were undetected...this is some of the stupidest shit I've heard in a while..."I cant do my job but it happened, but nobody saw it because it was undetected."
How does he know it was just 3, if they failed to detect them?

If China had been smart, they would have put a trans illegal immigrant in the balloon. That would have made everything ok. Really though. All nations spy. Nothing new but I do wish our government would grow a pair when dealing with China.

Yes. You are missing the point.

International law: a violation of US air space.

The people on the right will say it repeatedly just like they cheered everything that came out of Trump’s mouth. There’s nothing Biden could say or do that would appease to the right, so the “how many times tomorrow night do we call bullshit?” Well that’ll depend on the company
The State of the Union, today. But let's continually go back to "but Trump's."

Here's your "bullshit" ... we'll keep it at one to start the day. 🙃

• The Bureau of Labor Statistics: 2.7 million jobs have been created under Biden.
  • Biden: "...we have created a record 12 million jobs..."

Conclusion: The Bureau of Labor is "the right."

We both know the BLS isn't "right." I know this is another example of you using a huge blanket.

@ElephantStomp

After talking about the 11 killed around Los Angeles Biden went into this "ban assault weapons" spill.

The weapon was a semi-auto handgun.

You've mentioned you're a former LEO. "Assault weapons"? I'm calling bullshit as well as a good majority of our country. Is this another "it's the right?"

This was pure gold. Bullshit, but shit made of gold.

“So a cashier at a burger place can’t cross the street to take the same job at another burger place to make a couple bucks more...”

BTW, some have tried. It wasn't in a "burger joint," that I'm aware. One of the sub franchises tried this.

• The Bureau of Labor Statistics: 2.7 million jobs have been created under Biden.

We both know the BLS isn't "right." I know this is another example of you using a huge blanket.
Let's not forget how he took over a bad economy that was 1.4% inflation per year on the day he was inaugurated in January 2021. At the end of 2022 it was 6.5% (8% overall for that year). All Trump's fault.

Ok point for you. I’m not going to defend his wrong number….not sure why you decided to add “the right” when you asked me “how many times will WE say bullshit?”…..the right said it repeatedly as I’m sure you did, there’s nothing he could’ve said that you would’ve been happy about

Let’s add more bullshit shall we? The repubs last night booed and jeered when Biden talked about Medicare and how some repubs want to cut it…..some have in fact called for that. Let’s add one more bullshit just for fun- Repubs (the right) booed and jeered when Biden brought up how much the previous admin added to the deficit, when in fact Biden was correct

Last edited:
@ElephantStomp

After talking about the 11 killed around Los Angeles Biden went into this "ban assault weapons" spill.

The weapon was a semi-auto handgun.

You've mentioned you're a former LEO. "Assault weapon"? I'm calling bullshit as well as a good majority of our country. Is this another "it's the right?"
Congrats you took one mass shooting to find him being wrong, how about the other ones he mentioned? Are those bullshit too?

Let's not forget how he took over a bad economy that was 1.4% inflation per year on the day he was inaugurated in January 2021. At the end of 2022 it was 6.5% (8% overall for that year). All Trump's fault.
Monetary policy is a major cause of an increase of inflation, so sure inflation increased, but a lot of that is because the FED kept their rates way too low for too long, economists were saying that even during the Trump admin as they were saying that the numbers are pointing to a recession. But, like fuel prices people blame the President

Ok point for you. I’m not going to defend his wrong number….not sure why you decided to add “the right” when you asked me “how many times will WE say bullshit?”
Why I decided to add "the right" when quoting and responding to your answer about "we say bullshit?"

I didn't bring the right, or Trump, into the question.

The people on the right will say it repeatedly just like they cheered everything that came out of Trump’s mouth
Let’s add more bullshit shall we? The repubs last night booed and jeered when Biden talked about Medicare and how some repubs want to cut it…..some have in fact called for that.
This was good for another laugh. "I'm politely not naming them."

I took note of him stating "it's not the majority" as well as saying "I don't think it's even a significant—but its being proposed by individuals...by some of you." Before the mid-terms he was using a blanket made of the same cloth you prefer: "They're coming after Social Security."

There's truth there. There's bullshit as well. Some congressional members have proposed they approve each program as they try to reel in discretionary spending. Both Medicare and Social Security are a part of those programs. However, R's have repeatedly said they "aren't going to cut any from those programs."

Would those two be up for review? Truth. Are there plans to cut? Yes, if we're redefining review. 🙃
there’s nothing he could’ve said that you would’ve been happy about
How's about the truth? "We've created two million plus jobs in a bad economy" works.

I'm not "unhappy" with his speech. It was what I expected.

Congrats you took one mass shooting to find him being wrong, how about the other ones he mentioned? Are those bullshit too?
You're missing, or avoiding, the point of the farcical labeling of the yet defined "assault weapon." Here we have a handgun—not something I brought up, he did as an example. The mother of the Tops shooting he invited but, yet again, not an assault weapon.

Back
Top Bottom