| LIFE As a side note (RE: The Chinese balloon.)

How in these days can a balloon from a foreigner country first be sopped in Montana? Move all over the USA to the Carolina coast. Before getting shot down? Also, we all should have known Matt Smith was going have some fun with this!

Biden administration is owned by China, nothing of note will be done. This balloon was known about before it entered our airspace but the decision was made to let it fly to where ever the Chinese wanted it to go. What if the balloon was emitting a new virus, more potent and deadly than than the damn covid? The Chinese had a police station in NYC for a number of months until recently. China has bought up many acres of farm land along with our good ole buddy , Mr Bill Gates. We are already spied on with every smart phone and many other devices as well as some home appliances. Not to mention TicToc. China also wanted to erect some kind of tower near one of our military bases, but some how someone decided that was not a good idea and did not allow it to be erected.

Don't the U.S. have several major military installations in and on the coast of S.C. @TerryP Hmmmmm, makes a person wonder doesn't it. If the balloon had not been spotted by civilians in Mt. near a military base, it may not have ever been reportred by our government officials. Chew on that for awhile. It has been reported that the balloon was flying at 6000 feet, which is much higher than commercial planes fly. A balloon at that heigth would be all but invisible to the naked eye, unless a person was looking for it. So, I think it was flying much lower to be spotted by someone just looking at the clouds. Hell, that thing could have been doing just about anything as well as spying. They may have been searching for something very specific, because there are very few secrets they don't already know.

Fake News. The Trump administration allowing 3 Chinese spy balloons or for whatever reason balloons would never been allowed by the Trump administration to cross into U.S, air space, IMO. Believe it or not, Trump loves this country and I believe he would do anything to protect U.S. citizens and assets.

Biden administration is owned by China, nothing of note will be done. This balloon was known about before it entered our airspace but the decision was made to let it fly to where ever the Chinese wanted it to go. What if the balloon was emitting a new virus, more potent and deadly than than the damn covid? The Chinese had a police station in NYC for a number of months until recently. China has bought up many acres of farm land along with our good ole buddy , Mr Bill Gates. We are already spied on with every smart phone and many other devices as well as some home appliances. Not to mention TicToc. China also wanted to erect some kind of tower near one of our military bases, but some how someone decided that was not a good idea and did not allow it to be erected.

Don't the U.S. have several major military installations in and on the coast of S.C. @TerryP Hmmmmm, makes a person wonder doesn't it. If the balloon had not been spotted by civilians in Mt. near a military base, it may not have ever been reportred by our government officials. Chew on that for awhile. It has been reported that the balloon was flying at 6000 feet, which is much higher than commercial planes fly. A balloon at that heigth would be all but invisible to the naked eye, unless a person was looking for it. So, I think it was flying much lower to be spotted by someone just looking at the clouds. Hell, that thing could have been doing just about anything as well as spying. They may have been searching for something very specific, because there are very few secrets they don't already know.

Fake News. The Trump administration allowing 3 Chinese spy balloons or for whatever reason balloons would never been allowed by the Trump administration to cross into U.S, air space, IMO. Believe it or not, Trump loves this country and I believe he would do anything to protect U.S. citizens and assets.
The Biden admin is owned by China like Trump was owned by Russia.

Unless people haven’t been listening Biden wanted it shot down as soon as he found out about it and the military leaders said no not a good idea and I’d like to think they know more than the rest of us.

Trump loves this country…..I’d like to think most Americans do, but to believe that he somehow loves more than everybody else and wouldn’t allow a surveillance device to fly within our airspace is wrong imho. The CIA are the ones that said 3 of them were during the Trump admin…. I’d like to think they know what they’re talking about

The CIA is rotten through and through, top to bottom. CIA along with some other abc agencies run what is commonly known as the deep state or shadow government, whichever term you prefer. It would come as no surprise to me if the (shadow) deep state is not behind this and all other balloons flying over the whole nation. A former military man has a site called MONKEYWORX who has been reporting on these so called spy balloons for some months now. It is believed by many that an EMP attack is eminent. Which could and probably will take down the whole country's electrical system. So as to keep the population as a whole from finding out about a century old concept, and soon to be implemented New World Order, if they win.

They will do anything to prevent the population from finding out about how the elections have been rigged for many years. Using everything from rigged voting and counting machines. Voting machines can turn one vote into FOUR votes and give them to any candidate they choose. They have been doing that for years. Hell, they, with the help of state run TV news, news papers, other publications and radio, created a fn virus so as to implement mail in voting, which can be easily manipulated.

Yeah, Trump loves this country. He has been investigated and spied on ever since, and probably before, he declared himself a candidate for president. Trump, a BILLIONAIRE, runs for president, mostly on his own dime, not beholding to any outside special interest, taking abuse and lies about himself at every turn. WHY? He has endured what, at least 6 investigations, his family has had to endure constant abuse from MSM and investigations themselves, even his young son hasn't escaped scrutiny. Tell me, anybody, if one iota of evidence has been turned up in any investigation, House, Senate, Mueller, 2 or 3 NYC DA investigations have found nothing to indict him on. He beat the alcoholic criminal, Nancy Pelosi and her minions in the House's efforts to impeach him TWICE. The House and the SCOTUS set precedent that will most likely backfire on them in time when he was ordered to turn over his taxes. How many in congress and senate would be bit in the ass to have their personal and business taxes combed through? I would say most of them. OH, the classified documents at his home that were declassified BEFORE leaving office. So that Durham could use what he needed to build his cases. The classified docs found in Biden's residences were from when he was a senator and VP, when he DID NOT have power to declassify. Obama could say he declassified the docs from VP Biden's time , but I don't believe he will. To do so would for sure and certain would take the heat off Trump. Joe is set up to be the fall guy but escape punishment because of his mental state, that is if he doesn't die first.

AT some point, everyone should have a question. Why investigation after investigation to put Trump in prison or ineligible to run for president again? Do y'all remember probably Trump's main platform when speaking at his rallies? " We're going to drain the swamp". I wonder if some of you really understand what he was talking about. He was talking about removing crime and corruption from government, BIG business like health care, BIG PHARMA, out of our court system, out of our education system, out of every facet of our lives. Did any of you see the video when P Trump was in the White House, surrounded by 20 to 30 military personnel and other cabinet members(?) and family. He was taking questions from media. P. Trump mentioned that " A Storm Is Coming ". One from the media asked, What storm Mr President? He replied. "You will find out". What storm indeed. The monumental task of getting rid of the old ways (status quo) our government has been run for many decades. Getting rid of the corruption , the crimes, the treason and bullshit back door deals and market insider trading that enriches most of our so called employees. Yes they are hired to take care of our country's business, NOT to rob the country of it's riches.

Back to the balloon saga. This country has been at war ever since Trump was elected president. An information war. Who has control of the narrative? The deep state, shadow government, with state run TV MSM, most publications have been brain washing the population of this country and the same thing has been going on in many other countries as well, FOR MANY DECADES. We have for years, all our lives taken whatever is told to us on the TV news as THE GOSPEL. Thy can and do make us believe ANYTHING they want. So to hold their narrative, they are CAPABLE of doing whatever it takes to hide the TRUTH that Trump and the Patriots are trying to expose. It would not surprise me one iota if an EMP would be implemented upon our country, with a balloon or other means, by deep state players, and take out the electrical grid of most, if not all of our country. We would be years before it could be rebuilt. Think how many deaths that would cause. The deep state CANNOT afford for the truth to be revealed to the population. It would be the end of them. Y'all may not realize, but things are rapidly coming to a head. H. B,'s laptop has evidence of treason by Joe Biden and others. Treason was also committed when so many, in and out of government and with help from other countries, overthrew our government, kicked Trump out the door and INSTALLED Joe Biden President.

The deep state , shadow government, our congress and senate, the courts, big business can and do ANYTHING they want to do and have it covered up by the MSM. Believe it or not, but we are in a real war, an information war, about what is right and what is wrong, about truth vs lies.
It is said and I believe that this has been like a game of chess between the deep state and the Patriots, and for all intent and purposes, both sides know the outcome of the game. With only a few moves left, all the deep state can do is create enough chaos to delay the inevitable, CHECKMATE. Patriots win.

The CIA is rotten through and through, top to bottom. CIA along with some other abc agencies run what is commonly known as the deep state or shadow government, whichever term you prefer. It would come as no surprise to me if the (shadow) deep state is not behind this and all other balloons flying over the whole nation. A former military man has a site called MONKEYWORX who has been reporting on these so called spy balloons for some months now. It is believed by many that an EMP attack is eminent. Which could and probably will take down the whole country's electrical system. So as to keep the population as a whole from finding out about a century old concept, and soon to be implemented New World Order, if they win.

They will do anything to prevent the population from finding out about how the elections have been rigged for many years. Using everything from rigged voting and counting machines. Voting machines can turn one vote into FOUR votes and give them to any candidate they choose. They have been doing that for years. Hell, they, with the help of state run TV news, news papers, other publications and radio, created a fn virus so as to implement mail in voting, which can be easily manipulated.

Yeah, Trump loves this country. He has been investigated and spied on ever since, and probably before, he declared himself a candidate for president. Trump, a BILLIONAIRE, runs for president, mostly on his own dime, not beholding to any outside special interest, taking abuse and lies about himself at every turn. WHY? He has endured what, at least 6 investigations, his family has had to endure constant abuse from MSM and investigations themselves, even his young son hasn't escaped scrutiny. Tell me, anybody, if one iota of evidence has been turned up in any investigation, House, Senate, Mueller, 2 or 3 NYC DA investigations have found nothing to indict him on. He beat the alcoholic criminal, Nancy Pelosi and her minions in the House's efforts to impeach him TWICE. The House and the SCOTUS set precedent that will most likely backfire on them in time when he was ordered to turn over his taxes. How many in congress and senate would be bit in the ass to have their personal and business taxes combed through? I would say most of them. OH, the classified documents at his home that were declassified BEFORE leaving office. So that Durham could use what he needed to build his cases. The classified docs found in Biden's residences were from when he was a senator and VP, when he DID NOT have power to declassify. Obama could say he declassified the docs from VP Biden's time , but I don't believe he will. To do so would for sure and certain would take the heat off Trump. Joe is set up to be the fall guy but escape punishment because of his mental state, that is if he doesn't die first.

AT some point, everyone should have a question. Why investigation after investigation to put Trump in prison or ineligible to run for president again? Do y'all remember probably Trump's main platform when speaking at his rallies? " We're going to drain the swamp". I wonder if some of you really understand what he was talking about. He was talking about removing crime and corruption from government, BIG business like health care, BIG PHARMA, out of our court system, out of our education system, out of every facet of our lives. Did any of you see the video when P Trump was in the White House, surrounded by 20 to 30 military personnel and other cabinet members(?) and family. He was taking questions from media. P. Trump mentioned that " A Storm Is Coming ". One from the media asked, What storm Mr President? He replied. "You will find out". What storm indeed. The monumental task of getting rid of the old ways (status quo) our government has been run for many decades. Getting rid of the corruption , the crimes, the treason and bullshit back door deals and market insider trading that enriches most of our so called employees. Yes they are hired to take care of our country's business, NOT to rob the country of it's riches.

Back to the balloon saga. This country has been at war ever since Trump was elected president. An information war. Who has control of the narrative? The deep state, shadow government, with state run TV MSM, most publications have been brain washing the population of this country and the same thing has been going on in many other countries as well, FOR MANY DECADES. We have for years, all our lives taken whatever is told to us on the TV news as THE GOSPEL. Thy can and do make us believe ANYTHING they want. So to hold their narrative, they are CAPABLE of doing whatever it takes to hide the TRUTH that Trump and the Patriots are trying to expose. It would not surprise me one iota if an EMP would be implemented upon our country, with a balloon or other means, by deep state players, and take out the electrical grid of most, if not all of our country. We would be years before it could be rebuilt. Think how many deaths that would cause. The deep state CANNOT afford for the truth to be revealed to the population. It would be the end of them. Y'all may not realize, but things are rapidly coming to a head. H. B,'s laptop has evidence of treason by Joe Biden and others. Treason was also committed when so many, in and out of government and with help from other countries, overthrew our government, kicked Trump out the door and INSTALLED Joe Biden President.

The deep state , shadow government, our congress and senate, the courts, big business can and do ANYTHING they want to do and have it covered up by the MSM. Believe it or not, but we are in a real war, an information war, about what is right and what is wrong, about truth vs lies.
It is said and I believe that this has been like a game of chess between the deep state and the Patriots, and for all intent and purposes, both sides know the outcome of the game. With only a few moves left, all the deep state can do is create enough chaos to delay the inevitable, CHECKMATE. Patriots win.
Holy cow.

Why would they go through all of the trouble to create a virus to enable mail-in voting if they already control the voting machines?
If they control the voting machines, how did the House go to the Republicans?
Is the CIA behind the balloons, or is a foreign gov't? So the CIA is readying an EMP?
If the MSM controls us all, why remove their influence by eliminating their ability to reach us with an EMP?

I voted for Trump twice, holding my nose each time to pull the lever for the lesser evil. He is a philandering fraud, a piece of crap from long before he ever launched his first campaign. Our nation will be better off when he is no longer on the political radar. He won the first election because he was opposed by the most unelectable opponent possible. He lost the second election because he alienated many suburban voters, even while down-ballot Republicans fared better. Biden wasn't installed, he won, and a desperate, amoral Trump treated many of his most ardent supporters as disposable with his election antics. Biden is corrupt, yes, and it's a sad thing to have to endure his presidency. For his part, Trump got into cahoots with the Russians because he could no longer get domestic financing for his financial house of cards - due to decades of screwing over partners, contractors and lenders. Trump MIGHT love this country, but Trump loves Trump far more, and he'll burn everything down around him to keep his nose above water.

I know I'm not going to sway your conspiracy beliefs. The thing about being sucked into a conspiracy is you want to believe it at the beginning. Then, as the circumstances become more and more and more unbelievable, you have to continuously double down or reach the shattering realization that you've been taken for a ride all along. Anyone putting their faith, friendships and fortune in the fallacy that Donald Trump is the savior of the free world is heading for an epic train wreck.

Another thing to pay attention to , is that China has being buying up land near our ICBM sites, now a "weather ballon" goes over the same areas. Don't forget they have been buying up a lot of ports as well. Everyone better stock up on guns and ammo.
Just sayin....

Everyone better stock up on guns and ammo.

At the risk of turning this into a gun thread, I've had pretty good luck getting some decent prices through ammo seek. A huge variable in buying ammo by mail is shipping, and ammo seek allows you to filter by shipping cost ratings. Outdoor Limited, who lists on Ammo Seek, always has free shipping if you spend $200, so if you were spend that much you could get 45 ACP for about 38 cents a round, as an example. Found a local place, Shaw Armament, advertising there and I dropped by and picked up 38's for 40 cents a round and 357's for 50 cents. That's the best I've seen in a while. These are the cheaper lines, Magtech and Sellier & Bellot and such, but I always filter for brass only, new not reman.

Heh...U.S. General says the United States failed to detect balloons on 3 different occasions in the past....he's a general, so does that mean he's talking about himself? Isn't that part of his job, to detect foreign aircraft from entering U.S. airspace, but he knew they were undetected...this is some of the stupidest shit I've heard in a while..."I cant do my job but it happened, but nobody saw it because it was undetected."

Back
Top Bottom