| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Arkansas vs Alabama ~ 2:30 CT on CBS

Georgia beat them 37-0.
uGA has a better pass rush. Plus their only offense was#16. He had a hell of a game.

Look at it this wayā€¦ uGA only scored 37 with Only 345 yards of offense and 72 yards of passing. Playing very mistake free with Arky giving them points.

We coulda/shoulda hung a much bigger number on them and GAVE them points. I mean we had 1 puntā€¦ and even that drive shoulda been a score.

Got a lot to clean up. However we can score points so we can beat anyone if we just play clean.

I believe Bryce solidified his hold on Heisman #1 position. The OSU quarterback had a great day and will probably move to #2. The voters love OSU. Will Anderson should be #2.

I believe Bryce solidified his hold on Heisman #1 position. The OSU quarterback had a great day and will probably move to #2. The voters love OSU. Will Anderson should be #2.
I donā€™t know. The OSU QB looked lights out against a high ranked team. He looked scary accurate today. Iā€™ve not watch his other games though.

Listening to CNS after the game sums it up. He knows what kind of team he has and itā€™s not elite. Not even close to the standard of the past. It will be interesting if they will be up for the Auburn game next week since they have already won the West and heading to take on Georgia. Will this team see the importance of the rivalry or just show up. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom