| PRO Are you "I don't watch the NFL" guys going to be pulled in tonight with Jalen, Smitty, and the Eagles?

FnH-j0nWYAAUHkw

San Fran coach said the angle they had showed he caught it, he didn’t have the angles that showed him dropping it as the reason for not challenging

That makes sense, and it would have been a gamble to use the challenge that early in the game, but when DeVonta got up and basically told the world he didn't catch it... I'd have been grabbing that red flag.... especially since it would have forced a turnover on downs. At the very least, call a TO and give the reply official more time to review it. Wouldn't have mattered anyway though... I don't think Philly was going to lose that game.

That makes sense, and it would have been a gamble to use the challenge that early in the game, but when DeVonta got up and basically told the world he didn't catch it... I'd have been grabbing that red flag.... especially since it would have forced a turnover on downs. At the very least, call a TO and give the reply official more time to review it. Wouldn't have mattered anyway though... I don't think Philly was going to lose that game.
7 point play. They scored on next play...and...right...it was fourth

Bengals LB hit Mahomes late/out of bounds on a scramble with 8 seconds left that put the Chiefs in FG range for the win. Felt kind of bad for the guy, he sat on the bench after the game was over crying his eyes out.
It was horrible. It was definitely a late hit by the rules. Mahomes had both feet out before the guy got in touching distance then he shoved him. There was no sense in it. But honestly, both games were full of defensive penalties that just should not be happening at that level so much.

It was horrible. It was definitely a late hit by the rules. Mahomes had both feet out before the guy got in touching distance then he shoved him. There was no sense in it. But honestly, both games were full of defensive penalties that just should not be happening at that level so much.
No doubt it was late. 8 seconds in the game and KC was still outside FG range had the guy not done that. Don't know what he was thinking, but you gotta believe one of your first thoughts at that moment are "don't do something stupid."

Back
Top Bottom