| PRO Are you "I don't watch the NFL" guys going to be pulled in tonight with Jalen, Smitty, and the Eagles?

TerryP

Staff
I've never been an Eagles fan but I'll admit I'm pulling for the Bama guys tonight (it's pretty easy for me to root against the Giants—antiELIite to start.

I read earlier if Smitty were to win the ring this season he'd be the fourth guy in history with a college title, a Heisman, and a Super Bowl title. In other news, so would Burrow.

If Hurts win tonight, he will stop a 40 year drought that a Bama QB's hasn't won a playoff game. Who was that QB that was the last one?
Richard Todd was the one.

Let's not forget Bama on NYG Neal, McKinney,Collins and Foster.

Last edited:
I've never been an Eagles fan but I'll admit I'm pulling for the Bama guys tonight (it's pretty easy for me to root against the Giants—antiELIite to start.

I read earlier if Smitty were to win the ring this season he'd be the fourth guy in history with a college title, a Heisman, and a Super Bowl title. In other news, so would Burrow.

Yep, we are Eagles followers this year. My son loves Devonta, and we pull for Alabama guys.

Back
Top Bottom