| FTBL AP Votes by voter...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Porter said:
Good link that shows some bias (and/or ignorance) on the part of some voters...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/top25_front/voters.html?SITE=NCKIN&SECTION=HOME

Interesting. When you look at voters from Louisiana and they have Alabama 19th, you know it is anti-Saban bias. They should have their vote revoked.

How about Gimino from Tuscon voting us 3rd? Jon Wilner from San Jose has us ranked 2nd.

Maurice Patton from Tennessee has us 21st - ranked below UT who is 20th. That guy is on crack.

Two things about Anthony Gimino:

1) Is this the dude who voted for us to be #1 all year back in 1992? I remember it was a reporter from Arizona.

2) He is the beat write for Arizona so maybe he voted for the wrong UA?

RollTideRandy said:

1) Is this the dude who voted for us to be #1 all year back in 1992? I remember it was a reporter from Arizona.

Randy I wondered the same thing.....I remember after winning the MNC back in 92 he was flown in as the grand marshall for championship parade. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

LOL at the wrong UA

rammerjammer said:
RollTideRandy said:

Randy I wondered the same thing.....I remember after winning the MNC back in 92 he was flown in as the grand marshall for championship parade. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

LOL at the wrong UA

The guy was from AZ, but that was not his name. I can't remember what his name was, but that ain't it.

Bama Bo said:
rammerjammer said:
RollTideRandy said:

LOL at the wrong UA

The guy was from AZ, but that was not his name. I can't remember what his name was, but that ain't it.

I may really be butchering this one, but I think it was Corky Simpson from Arizona.

lol Yeah, Maurice Patton from the Tenneseean has us at #21 and Tennessee at #20. Remind me how some of these people got jobs as sports writers?

How about the Gainesville Sun ranking us at 11. All the FL papers have us in that range.

Also the Home town of UGA the Dog has us at number 2. They must be getting ready to sand bag.

Quit thinking about how good we are Aright. One game at a time and finish em

BamaCore said:
lol Yeah, Maurice Patton from the Tenneseean has us at #21 and Tennessee at #20. Remind me how some of these people got jobs as sports writers?

Umm...how to put this delicately....

It involved Chap Stick and a lot of spit. :shock:

Since everyone has covered the two that felt Alabama was top 5 after one game, I found it just as interesting that not one of the California writers had USC at #1. In fact all but one of them had them at #4. So who's voting for USC?

Back
Top Bottom