| FTBL any radio coverage?

crimsoncuz

Hi, does anyone know if there will be any radio coverage of the A day game and if so were can i find it. I live in pensacola,fl and there aint any bama coverage down here. please help.Oh and p.s I went to the crimsontradition.com and looked at mabey trying to purchase the game through the tide tv deal for 12.00 dollars but when i check the box for the 12.00 deal and go to the next step it says you pay 120.00 dollars and i don't want that so i went back and check the 120.00 and hit next and it says you pay 12.00 so im a little scared to go through with the process only to have checked the wrong one and it bill me 120.00 i can't afford that. anyone else have the same problem? thanks

crimsoncuz said:
Hi, does anyone know if there will be any radio coverage of the A day game and if so were can i find it. I live in pensacola,fl and there aint any bama coverage down here. please help.Oh and p.s I went to the crimsontradition.com and looked at mabey trying to purchase the game through the tide tv deal for 12.00 dollars but when i check the box for the 12.00 deal and go to the next step it says you pay 120.00 dollars and i don't want that so i went back and check the 120.00 and hit next and it says you pay 12.00 so im a little scared to go through with the process only to have checked the wrong one and it bill me 120.00 i can't afford that. anyone else have the same problem? thanks

That looks like bug in their processing software that has popped up since they switched to CTSV.

WUMP out of Huntsville has living streaming audio...you should be able to pick it up there.

I can't even get TideTV to work. BTW, if you click on the 120.00 option it takes you to the 12.00 option. Seems like they got some major bugs to work out of the system. Wouldn't take my credit card information anyways.

Anyone that truly believed that we'd blow them out of the water should have known better. I had the feeling this would be a close one, and it just had that strange feeling leading into it. Will all the talking heads that said Bama would lose toot their little horns all week? Let em, we need to use this lose as a building block. We've been knocked back down to earth and we can still have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom