| FTBL Another RB, Kyle Edwards, enters transfer portal

Davestwin

As JoseyWalesTheOutlaw predicted, another Tide RB has decided to transfer. Kyle Edwards entered the portal today according to several sources. As a HS senior, 247 ranked the Destrahan, Louisiana player as the 29th best RB in the nation ... the 425th ranked player in the nation. As a freshman last season, he didn’t record any stats ... in fact, he didn’t play a down for the Tide. So, will this be the last Bama RB to transfer?

As JoseyWalesTheOutlaw predicted, another Tide RB has decided to transfer. Kyle Edwards entered the portal today according to several sources. As a HS senior, 247 ranked the Destrahan, Louisiana player as the 29th best RB in the nation ... the 425th ranked player in the nation. As a freshman last season, he didn’t record any stats ... in fact, he didn’t play a down for the Tide. So, will this be the last Bama RB to transfer?

Brings into play the old broken clock is right twice a day...........Aight

1622923028643.png

Why would it be Trey Sanders? Maybe if he is not able to perform at what he was before the accident I could see it. He was already getting carries and was looking good. If he is able to come back 100% I do not see him feeling like he should move on. He was on his way in my view to being an elite RB.

Not saying he will or he won't, but with the rehab facilities and medical/training staff UA has, it would be less than ideal for Sanders to leave right now. Apparently things are going well with his rehab, but he's still a good bit away from being cleared (may could play this year though if things stay on track).

Next year will be interesting with RBs and WRs. So young and so many with talent

maybe they will gl to ...ummm...say AU and AU can be our AA club.

talent level is high and growing
Now that would be some crap. We already prop that program up if we made them even stronger with recruit transfers I that would be awful.

Back
Top Bottom