| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama vs. Missouri (Tide wins, 93-75)

I didn't think Oats did anything wrong. He gonna hold back ten of his guys or get one of theirs away? I get it, he's a fiery guy and it's looked at differently when you look at how he was against LSU in the SEC Championship, but I think it's more provoked rather than being reckless. We know LSU deserved everything said to them that year. Protecting his guys last night and getting the guy off our bench is what a coach does instead of letting a brawl ensue and our guys getting ejected. We can still play without a coach, but can't without a team. Pause for Colin Sexton and team against Minnesota that once, but you catch my drift. Our guys are taking on his tough persona and it's what will win us games when we don't have a Kira Lewis, Colin Sexton, Brandon Miller, Herb Jones type on the team that is a leader and wins with overall better talent.

I watched the game and came up with 3 things:
1. Game was closer than the score indicated.
2. Too many turnovers.
3. Defense was horrible at times.

Someone has to step up and be a leader when Sears is not in the game. We had an 11 point lead that dwindled quickly when he went down in the 1st half. We are fortunate to be undefeated in SEC play. Wishing CNO, staff and players the best.

I watched the game and came up with 3 things:
1. Game was closer than the score indicated.
2. Too many turnovers.
3. Defense was horrible at times.

Someone has to step up and be a leader when Sears is not in the game. We had an 11 point lead that dwindled quickly when he went down in the 1st half. We are fortunate to be undefeated in SEC play. Wishing CNO, staff and players the best.
Riley really stepped up in Sears absence. #3 has been an issue all year but is improving but not there yet. #2 to me is what has been a surprise. I think it was not to bad before SEC play.

Got two big ones coming up. Would be great to win both but at this point going 1-1 is probably more realistic if not 0-2. We shall see. Will depend on Sears health honestly.

If Pearl or Musselman put his hands on Pringle in the same manner, Bama fans would be losing their shit. That's not to say the player last night was in the right, his ass should have been walking the other way. The worthless officials standing there doing nothing share blame as well. But Oats doesn't need to be putting his hands on opposing players. Or talking shit to them (as he's prone to do at times). Period. And that's coming from someone who loves the guy.

If Pearl or Musselman put his hands on Pringle in the same manner, Bama fans would be losing their shit. That's not to say the player last night was in the right, his ass should have been walking the other way. The the worthless officials standing there doing nothing share blame as well. But Oats doesn't need to be putting his hands on opposing players. Or talking shit to them (as he's prone to do at times). Period. And that's coming from someone who loves the guy.
He should never touch him. He should have told the worthless offcials to do it!

If Pearl or Musselman put his hands on Pringle in the same manner, Bama fans would be losing their shit. That's not to say the player last night was in the right, his ass should have been walking the other way. The the worthless officials standing there doing nothing share blame as well. But Oats doesn't need to be putting his hands on opposing players. Or talking shit to them (as he's prone to do at times). Period. And that's coming from someone who loves the guy.

It difused the situation. Talking crap to him is a no no, but getting him out of the face of his team I have no issue with. I'm different than a lot, but to me these aren't kids at that age as they should know how to act, sspecially as a D1 scholarship athlete. If Sankey wants to quote rules and shit, he needs to go to the player conduct book and make note of that as well, because nothing would have happened had the guy went the other way from the start.

It difused the situation. Talking crap to him is a no no, but getting him out of the face of his team I have no issue with. I'm different than a lot, but to me these aren't kids at that age as they should know how to act, sspecially as a D1 scholarship athlete. If Sankey wants to quote rules and shit, he needs to go to the player conduct book and make note of that as well, because nothing would have happened had the guy went the other way from the start.

Three people were at fault, IMO. The player. The officials. And Oats. I only really care about Oats though, and he has to know better. If the guy had lost his cool pushed Oats back... all hell breaks loose, and we are talking about multiple suspensions, including to Oats.

Three people were at fault, IMO. The player. The officials. And Oats. I only really care about Oats though, and he has to know better. If the guy had lost his cool pushed Oats back... all hell breaks loose, and we are talking about multiple suspensions, including to Oats.

Yeah, agreed. They're all one bad decision away from stuff like that. I'm shocked with the attitude most of the players these days carry there aren't more fights, but I think the idea of actually hitting someone beings them back to reality.

Back
Top Bottom