| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama vs. Missouri (Tide wins, 93-75)

I agree. We head into the "teeth" of SEC play after this game although, that Gamecocks win as it turns out was a very good one and of course, that MSU game was not half bad either.

Agree on both. Those tough games early on that Bama lost paid off in Starkville last night... Bama didn't back down from the physical play at all. Will need to carry that over into the Vol game. And also agree on South Carolina...

About this time of the year in 1982 LSU visited. Tuscaloosa was covered with snow and ice. They didn't make the trip: LSU fans, that is.

When you talk with the old time basketball guys from Bama they'll tell you it was the most intimidating atmosphere, EVER. Snowballs in Coleman.

About this time of the year in 1982 LSU visited. Tuscaloosa was covered with snow and ice. They didn't make the trip: LSU fans, that is.

When you talk with the old time basketball guys from Bama they'll tell you it was the most intimidating atmosphere, EVER. Snowballs in Coleman.

I was at this game. It started snowing during the game exited CC to see the ground covered I believe we got about 6 inches total.

Back
Top Bottom