| BSB/SB ⚾ Alabama takes series at Texas A&M with 11-0 shutout on Sunday

How are they getting away with this late of a game on Sunday?

Yes, rule doesn't apply when there are no classes the next day. I think it still has to be agreed upon though in case there is a non-flexible transportation situation for the visiting team, but that isn't the case for Alabama this weekend.

It's a dumb rule to begin with, but at least they've allowed it some flexibility.

Not that he cares, or will ever see it, but I owe Jason Jackson an apology. I've been hard on him... didn't think he should have been retained after last year... but he has stepped up in a very difficult situation that was thrown into his lap pretty much overnight and has this team playing really well heading into the final week of the season with the postseason around the next turn... tip of the hat to him. Good chance he's going to parlay this into a pretty good HC job of his own.

Ole Piss officially eliminated with their loss today. State hanging by a thread. BAMA solidly in as the 9 seed right now at 13-14 in conference and with a current RPI of 12. Team is 5-2 since Bohannon was shown the door. Fellas need to finish strong and get the sweep against Ole Piss this closing weekend. Win a couple in Hoover and this bunch “should” crack back into the top 25. I wonder what it would take to possibly even host a regional.

Ole Piss officially eliminated with their loss today. State hanging by a thread. BAMA solidly in as the 9 seed right now at 13-14 in conference and with a current RPI of 12. Team is 5-2 since Bohannon was shown the door. Fellas need to finish strong and get the sweep against Ole Piss this closing weekend. Win a couple in Hoover and this bunch “should” crack back into the top 25. I wonder what it would take to possibly even host a regional.

A sweep of the Rebels and a decent run in Hoover would definitely put a regional in play, IMO. Lot of if's there, but it's nice to at least think about the possibility...

Back
Top Bottom