| OT Alabama Players or Coaches, Quotes of the day......

“Fusina came out to look at the ball,” Bama tackle Marty Lyons recalled, “and I was standing in the way, in between him and the ball. He started smiling. ‘How much is it?’ he asked. I told him, ‘’Bout this much.’ ‘Ten inches?’ ‘Yeah,’ I said. ‘You better pass’.”

On fourth down, the Nittany Lions tried to muscle it in again, but Guman ran into Krauss.

Some things never change.
“Pu$$y is undefeated”

An assistant tells Coach Bryant that a certain new recruit failed to show for fall camp. Asking why, the assistant says “something to do with his girlfriend”, the assistant vows to get on a plane and get him to practice. Coach Bryant says, “don’t waste your time, pu$$y is undefeated”.

“Pu$$y is undefeated”

An assistant tells Coach Bryant that a certain new recruit failed to show for fall camp. Asking why, the assistant says “something to do with his girlfriend”, the assistant vows to get on a plane and get him to practice. Coach Bryant says, “don’t waste your time, pu$$y is undefeated”.

Ain't that the truth.

If it was up to you, we’re six-foot under already. We’re dead and buried and gone. Gone. So, if that was the case, we’d have to get some respirators out or something down there to put life back in people.”
Coach Saban.

Back
Top Bottom