| FTBL Alabama hires Kalen DeBoer as its next football coach.

Who do you think should be Bama's next HC?

• Lanning

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Sark

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Smart

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Belichick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demeco Ryans

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Someone Else??

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Lanning and Sark would be my first two calls. Not sure how Ryans would do as a college coach. Lane, I just have doubts about his fit. Smart ain't coming. Hell no to Dabo.

😂 I couldn't help but notice the exclusion of Houston Nutt, Billy Napier or Jimbo from this list.

Lanning: Best bet
Kiffin: Not so much.
Sark: Texas will out bid Bama.
Smart: not leaving UGA
Belichick: Still at NE.
Ryan: I think staying in the NFL, should be named Coach of the year?
Someone else: Who would that be?

I would assume Saban has been in talks for a month or more with the AD. Bet they have already been talking to several coaches for a couple of weeks. Probably already have the hire secured, and will just go through the motions for a couple of weeks. Doubt Saban would just up and retire. He plans things out to well, and I believe he would want to leave what he built in good hands, and more than likely want to have a say in who to hire. Just my opinion. I do believe it will be Lanning or Kiffin. Lanning can coach and win, is familiar with the SEC and is a great recruiter. Kiffin would also be very successful and knows how to deal with the pressure cooker that is Tuscaloosa. Either way, THANK YOU COACH SABAN, AND HAVE A GREAT RETIREMENT WITH MRS.TERRY!!!

I can't believe this day has come. It's surreal. I'm going to miss that man more than words can possibly describe. Thanks for all the memories and the victories we shared. We love and we'll miss you Nick!

Back
Top Bottom