| MBB/WBB Alabama Hangs on to Halt Arkansas’ Win Streak with 68-67 Win

Missed the last 6:30 minutes of the game. Sounds like I picked the right time to miss. Would have been very frustrating because they were up by double digits even with the horrendous play with turnovers. It is a win but this team will find a way to really frustrate you with some part of the game that will be a letdown.

We were up 10 and I had to leave the house. Felt solid we were gonna win it. We did have three turnovers roght as I was leaving. Something told me to look at my phone just to check, and we won by one. Shwew. What happened? I'll take the win, but dang.

It really is hard to win with 24 turnovers and giving up as many boards as Bama did. The fortunate thing is the D was better and Arkansas was cold shooting. Any of those things changed and this is an L. On the flip side of Bama cleaned up either the turnovers or boards it is a double digit win. The team is so perplexing which is very frustrating.

Onto Mississippi State Wednesday, Bama needs all of these games to try and find some momentum. Good thing is Bediako has played well now in several consecutive games.

1644762929774.png

Back
Top Bottom