| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama Uses Late Run to Overwhelm Mississippi State, 80-75

I can’t see how this team makes it very far in the Tournament shooting 3’s at a 20% clip.
But they may shoot 50%. Cant tell about this team...sec tourneyment should be interesting...
Here's a basketball comment you've likely never heard before. If I were living in Tuscaloosa, I'd likely stay home for this game. It's going to be H.O.T.

I've seen several mentions of the weather coming through that area tomorrow. That tells me it's one of those 70° plus days in Tuscaloosa. It's February. I know from experience how long it takes to cool that place off.

I'll be looking at minutes played tomorrow morning.

Looked on Monday...good tickets were 6-15$....

Bediako has turned into full "angry Chuck" and I'm loving every second of it. That man doesn't back down from anything.
He has definitely gotten better the last 4-6 games. Much needed for sure.
But they may shoot 50%. Cant tell about this team...sec tourneyment should be interesting...
True but unless something just clicks they will not do it consistently enough to make a long run. Maybe a game here and there so they are dangerous on a given night but not for the long run needed.

Free throw shooting has improved. Not so much on 3's.

Bama needs 2 more wins before they head to the SEC tourney
Marked in yellow the two that hopefully they can get since they are home. Vandy should also be an option but it is a road game and Bama has not had historical success there. With that said this team can lose to anyone or beat anyone.

1645118950222.png

Marked in yellow the two that hopefully they can get since they are home. Vandy should also be an option but it is a road game and Bama has not had historical success there. With that said this team can lose to anyone or beat anyone.

View attachment 20425
Yep. But road wins over mississippi give hope....
Losses at uga and missouri extinguish some of it...

This team might go into Rupp and blow them away ( i know)...

But fun team to watch...

Stop stupid TOs
Hit FTs
Take shots when open
Block out on D boards....

Yep. But road wins over mississippi give hope....
Losses at uga and missouri extinguish some of it...

This team might go into Rupp and blow them away ( i know)...

But fun team to watch...

Stop stupid TOs
Hit FTs
Take shots when open
Block out on D boards....
I would not expect Shackelford to have 0 3's in rupp but someone else will then likely be off or turnovers.... Bediako gives me hope he can handle things around the board but he may get abused because UK's big man is really good. Bediako held his own in Coleman.

As far as road wins probability is low. OM is the outlier.

I would not expect Shackelford to have 0 3's in rupp but someone else will then likely be off or turnovers.... Bediako gives me hope he can handle things around the board but he may get abused because UK's big man is really good. Bediako held his own in Coleman.

As far as road wins probability is low. OM is the outlier.

TyTy Washington is most likely out as well, so if we can play them defensively like we did last game we can beat them.

Back
Top Bottom