| GAME THREAD šŸˆšŸ† Alabama Football Falls to Georgia in the CFP National Championship Game, 33-18

Just pointing out that if you are negative all of the time, youā€™ll be right occasionally.

You're not pointing anything out. My God, I've said it verbatim that me being negative had worked ever since the A&M game. Every time I was negative Alabama won, so I kept it going. I literally said it... My negativity right now is just the frustration of seeing Alabama shit the bed tonight.

Who's gonna be our #1 RB, next year. Robinson is gone. Someone will need to step up.

I like our receivers, though. Minus Metchie and Williams, they're young. And it's a lot of talent that can come in, get some playing time, and do some damage. But with Metchie and Williams both being Seniors, now, do either of them leave? Do they both stay? Do they both leave? How do you see that playing out?

And looking at the roster, we do have a lot of young talent that has played this season. So it'll be good to have that much talent coming back.
#1 RB, who knowsā€¦ but Robinson isnā€™t and NFL back anyway. Jase McClellan, Waeton, Sanders will be back.

Lots of good potential at WR.

Defense could be nasty.

I very clearly didn't blame JUST Bryce. It's my opinion he got exposed (you can not like that, fine). The offensive line was trash, I already said that. Kool Aid and Jackson were high school players out there getting run out of the building, already said that. Billingsley doesn't even deserve the waste of being trashed, it's Saban's fault for allowing him to continue to be out there despite never actually producing. None of that absolves Bryce of his performance. I'm obviously heated and will likely realize I'm way overreacting about Bryce but right now it feels like what we saw is who he is.

As far as that that "humbled" bullshit, 334. You know you're full of shit. I almost died and my mom DID fucking die. Me coming back here "humbled" had nothing to do with football, so hit me in the DMs if you wanna talk about that further instead of trying to get points from people on this damn forum.

I don't need points dude, I'll just say it as I see it. You're being a dumbass right now, and it's not hard to see. You just running off at the mouth is your true color, we know that. You are right about Billingsly, but look amateur at best with the rest.

Don't be a dumbass. You know how momentum works and we had them on their heels all game long. Robinson got the yards we needed the last two games. You run your ass behind your All-American right tackle three freaking times and prove a point.

You want to blame a guy that had two hurt offensive linemen, a limited backfield, your top two receivers, and a bunch of freshmen to throw to. He hit his guys right in the hands just about every time. Billingsly looked like he simply didn't care. I could go on on why it's not on Bryce. You calling him average goes back to who you were before you came back here humbled. Even a generational talent can't work miracles and do it himself. He is the reason we were even here tonight, and you know this. He earned the Heisman and should have all of our respect. This was on whoever called the plays.
And it'll be someone new, next season (thankfully). And probably a new DC, as well.

Anybody have Sarkisian's number? :cool:

Sorry, youā€™re right about that one. He begged to be let back in and this is how he acts. Take it with a grain of salt, heā€™s just butthurt we didnā€™t win.

At me next time. I didn't beg anything. I asked Terry to let me come on here to apologize to some people when things got carried away in posts that had absolutely nothing to do with football and I wanted to do so because of self reflection after a really shitty year and because of personal things I said to people, not being negative about a damn game. If you want to call me "butt hurt" about a football game or anything else, that's fine, but don't sit there and lie.

You're not pointing anything out. My God, I've said it verbatim that me being negative had worked ever since the A&M game. Every time I was negative Alabama won, so I kept it going. I literally said it... My negativity right now is just the frustration of seeing Alabama shit the bed tonight.
I think ā€œshitting the bedā€ was more a result of having a few too many injuries. The losses were too much to bear. You are entitled to your opinion, I just donā€™t think itā€™s accurate

I think ā€œshitting the bedā€ was more a result of having a few too many injuries. The losses were too much to bear. You are entitled to your opinion, I just donā€™t think itā€™s accurate

And I think injuries are a part of football and you can't boast about having the deepest roster in college football and then use the excuse of injuries. Agree to disagree.

RZ playcalling was lackluster at best, receivers were dropping a lot of catches, and the Oline held up well. Georgia did some exotic blizting all game to keep them off guard and they held up for the most part. BY and BoB have to realize and adjust. Just a rough game all around. I like that despite missing our two WR and despite having a sub-par game from our Heisman QB we still almost won the game. Our defense had a few breakdowns in the 2nd half but overall played exceptional. Just needed that Latu catch earlier in the game and a few more deep balls hauled in and we would've taken the top off them. We left a good 14+ points out there tonight and that was the difference. BY made a freshman play late in the game with that throw but he can't be always perfection

I don't need points dude, I'll just say it as I see it. You're being a dumbass right now, and it's not hard to see. You just running off at the mouth is your true color, we know that. You are right about Billingsly, but look amateur at best with the rest.

I think we're both showing our "true colors" here in that case.

I've never had to apologize for treating others like crap. I'm just honest and don't have to apologize for that. But hey, keep on slapping that keyboard.

No, you would need the tiniest bit of humility and decency to admit a fault and do something like that. You lack all of the above, including the "honesty" you claim.

"Generational talent" isn't just "anybody." Heisman winners aren't just "anybody." How would running inside the 10 have changed anything? Alabama averaged about 2 yards per carry, do you think the offensive line was going to magically not suck inside the 10? We knew this game was going to be on Bryce and he showed that if he doesn't have the elite receivers to throw to what happens. All we've heard all year was how unshakeable he is and "ice in his veins" and all that yet he was throwing a fit on the sideline after multiple drives because of incompetence from him, the line, the receivers, the playcalling. Don't get me wrong, this was a total team effort of a loss, though.
Bryce is a generation talent and that canā€™t even be disputed.

Who was he going to throw to? If receivers donā€™t get separation that kind of makes it hard to complete passes no?

No, you would need the tiniest bit of humility and decency to admit a fault and do something like that. You lack all of the above, including the "honesty" you claim.

Ahahahaha, you sound so weak and pathetic. Grabbing at straws. Fade to black dude, because your game is done. You just showed your humility. Didn't take long for you to fall off the wagon. And what fault? I'll lay out as much honesty as you want, so if you have any questions, lay them out there and I'll send you to bed crying for how much a lot of us don't care for you or anything else about you. We've tried, but you just can't seem to get off the shit list with anyone.

Ahahahaha, you sound so weak and pathetic. Grabbing at straws. Fade to black dude, because your game is done. You just showed your humility. Didn't take long for you to fall off the wagon. And what fault? I'll lay out as much honesty as you want, so if you have any questions, lay them out there and I'll send you to bed crying for how much a lot of us don't care for you or anything else about you. We've tried, but you just can't seem to get off the shit list with anyone.

"Didn't take you long to fall off the wagon?" Are you okay, dude? I criticized a football team. I'm sorry if that is your entire life but get the hell over it.

Bryce is a generation talent and that canā€™t even be disputed.

Who was he going to throw to? If receivers donā€™t get separation that kind of makes it hard to complete passes no?

I think Bryce himself disputed it last night. I hope I'm wrong but being elite and supposedly the best players in the country means being able to overcome that sort of stuff IMO. He showed he could do it with some of those throws but then he did things like taking inexcusable sacks inside the 10, bailing on plays long before he needed, refusing to run when he actually had the opportunity, forcing bad throws, losing his cool, etc. He's a terrific QB but I personally held him to a standard that, considering every receiver on the roster is supposedly a 4 star or better, he could overcome it and maybe that's more on me but it is what it is.

I think Bryce himself disputed it last night. I hope I'm wrong but being elite and supposedly the best players in the country means being able to overcome that sort of stuff IMO. He showed he could do it with some of those throws but then he did things like taking inexcusable sacks inside the 10, bailing on plays long before he needed, refusing to run when he actually had the opportunity, forcing bad throws, losing his cool, etc. He's a terrific QB but I personally held him to a standard that, considering every receiver on the roster is supposedly a 4 star or better, he could overcome it and maybe that's more on me but it is what it is.
Pretty sure Tom Brady (Hate him or Love Him) is the best of all time, and he's lost a few games and had some bad games. Calm down, go outside, take a few deep breaths and let out the hurt man. We lost, we had an opportunity to win but just didn't pull it out this year. Next year we will be better.

Bryce is absolutely a generational talent... Just so happens he's hesitant to run.

Mentioned it in another thread - Think about how the Georgia defense approached this game... and if you're the Georgia DC... How do you defend his ability to scramble & run for big yardage? It's terrifying.

His longevity and long term ability to be a great QB probably relies on him not running. But he has the gift to take off & change the game... Just isn't in his DNA to do it. It is what it is! Wouldn't trade him for anyone. RTR

"Didn't take you long to fall off the wagon?" Are you okay, dude? I criticized a football team. I'm sorry if that is your entire life but get the hell over it.

Nice, trying to turn it on me. Considering you are talking down about a Heisman winner, I'd say you're the one needing some down time. You're unstable, we know this. Even admitted last night you were upset and popping off. But yeah, put it on me sweetheart.

Nice, trying to turn it on me. Considering you are talking down about a Heisman winner, I'd say you're the one needing some down time. You're unstable, we know this. Even admitted last night you were upset and popping off. But yeah, put it on me sweetheart.

I didn't turn anything around, it's exactly what happened. I "talked down" about a Heisman's play, nothing I said was personal. Yet, here you are calling me "unstable," you can't tell the difference in being critical of a football team and taking personal shots. That is not my fault. I'm not responding again, send me a DM if you wanna talk about it further.

Back
Top Bottom