| GAME THREAD šŸˆšŸ† Alabama Football Falls to Georgia in the CFP National Championship Game, 33-18

FIbifccVkAkwCkp

Screenshot 2022-01-10 6.33.22 AM.png

I believe that Bama wins again. UGA has to prove that they can adapt and stop Bama. They come in hungry for it, but with doubts over the last meeting while also hearing how they are favored. Bama comes in hungry, knowing they can win it if they do their job, and the underdog. History even sides with Bama on rematches. The only thing making me question is injuries and how players adapt. Good thing most of the injuries were against UGA last time and we had a real game between to work things out some.

I keep hearing the old "it is too hard to beat a team twice in a year". Forty-eight percent of rematches in a single season are won by the loser of the first game. Notice that is less than half. When the first game is decided by 14 or more that drops to 40%. So, another way of saying this is that in all cases, the winner of the first game wins the second over half the time and in cases of 2 TD first games the sweep happens 3 out of 5. In other words, not too damn rare.

Might as well be drinking Great Valueā„¢ bottled water.
I got a jump on my dry January in December, so I'll not partake during this game, either. I did pick up some "near beer" from Total Wine. I settled on a couple from Athletic Brewing. It actually tastes decent. The Heineken 0.0, not so much. My wife and some of her girlfriends got a late start on it, but she's with it now. Amazing how cheap our dining tabs are compared with the typical two beers and two glasses of wine, or the stray old fashioned. I think I'm spending within my projected retirement budget.

I got a jump on my dry January in December, so I'll not partake during this game, either. I did pick up some "near beer" from Total Wine. I settled on a couple from Athletic Brewing. It actually tastes decent. The Heineken 0.0, not so much. My wife and some of her girlfriends got a late start on it, but she's with it now. Amazing how cheap our dining tabs are compared with the typical two beers and two glasses of wine, or the stray old fashioned. I think I'm spending within my projected retirement budget.
OMG.....you cant take it with you...
Unless you go to Wendys .
..gotta have a couple of BIG brews...lol

Working today, but got the plan mapped out for tonight. Regardless, tomorrow's work day is going to be rough. Dependents on the outcome if it's gonna be a good "shitty" day or a "cuss your boss out, get fired" shitty day. :laugh:

Roll Tide Gentlemen. @alabama mike you dang straight you need to pick against bama if that is what you did last time, not that I am superstitious or anything but just in case :). I believe this is going to be a really tight game and go down to the wire but the intangibles and coaches on that crimson sideline will find a way!!!

Back
Top Bottom