| FTBL Best individual game performances against Alabama?

Manning against Hunter 1969 and then I think it was Sam Cunningham in 1970 against USC? May have the year wrong.
Like I like to say, Manning won the battle, Hunter won the war! Cunningham got Bama on another track in winning and some great players to even play and will play at Bama. I agree with you on these two players!

Like I like to say, Manning won the battle, Hunter won the war! Cunningham got Bama on another track in winning and some great players to even play and will play at Bama. I agree with you on these two players!
Interesting that I was really young for both of these games so I do not remember much about them other than what have I read. I can more vividly remember Bama football the year where Bama lost to the hated Domers in the 1973 Sugarbowl. Not a pleasant memory.

Have I mentioned I hate Ara Parseghian and loved the 2012 beatdown of the Domers?

Interesting that I was really young for both of these games so I do not remember much about them other than what have I read. I can more vividly remember Bama football the year where Bama lost to the hated Domers in the 1973 Sugarbowl. Not a pleasant memory.

Have I mentioned I hate Ara Parseghian and loved the 2012 beatdown of the Domers?
First night game Me and a cousin watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom