| MBB/WBB Alabama Falls to No. 5 Kentucky, 66-55, Saturday Night in Coleman Coliseum

That seat could be getting a little warm.
I doubt it but I made the comparison because Malzone came in with a HS offense and had early success then these SEC DC's figured it out and he had no answers after that. Of course if we had players that would shoot it could make his offense look better than what we are seeing. 27% shooting. UK can defend but sorry that is not the only reason they shot this poorly.

Sure hope Oats is not our Malzone... Sorry that was an emotional statement but dang I am frustrated with this team.
I think Oats is dealing with what Saban dealt with in 2010, except he doesn't have the coaching ability Saban has. Just hoping for a tournament appearance. I was hoping for a 1-2 record at the minimum in these last three games, but not tonight's performance. Oats did terrible tonight and it's all on him.

I want Charlie Henry gone. He has been an underwhelming coach to me.

I think Oats is dealing with what Saban dealt with in 2010, except he doesn't have the coaching ability Saban has. Just hoping for a tournament appearance. I was hoping for a 1-2 record at the minimum in these last three games, but not tonight's performance. Oats did terrible tonight and it's all on him.

I want Charlie Henry gone. He has been an underwhelming coach to me.
What is Charlie Henry's role? Shooting?

15 turnovers but UK also had 15.

We’ve got 6 games remaining against unranked teams and 2 ranked. 4 home, 4 away. I say we’ll go 3-5 and end up 17-14. That’s an optimistic outlook since all games are SEC (4-6 so far).

Sure hope Oats is not our Malzone... Sorry that was an emotional statement but dang I am frustrated with this team.
I'm frustrated with THIS team, but in no way is Oats seat warm. He shares the blame for how this team looks, but these players need to take the blame. Gurley is a freaking garbage player that everyone thought would be a huge (Pearl and Musselman recruted him). JD also needs another year from even being considered an NBA player, because he cannot even dribble without turning it over.

JD Bradley, Brandon Miller, Rylan Griffen, Noah Clowney, and Nimari Burnett are going to be huge next season. At least three of them know defense. JQ looks like he's never defended in his life.

Again, the only positive is Bediako at 5 playing well. Our guard play was atrocious tonight. JD is just garbage and I don't know what else to say. How can a five-star play like he's had all season, minus maybe four games. Keon has been bad as well. Gurley is a miss, and that's okay considering everyone thought he'd be a homerun transfer. But this is not a good roster and they don't play well together.

Just make the gd tournament.

I think they were good #80 but we missed some open 3's and 2's. No way all 31 3's were missed because UK guarded well. Same with some of the 2's although more of those were contested.
Lots of 3s were open looks....
Just dont have shooters...

And lots were off balanca...

And ..do they ever make a shot when they are fouled...

But....ky showed you what a championship team looked like...
Nailed the free throws too

This bunch is just so immature!! They don’t value possessions, careless with the ball, make mistakes with it like inexperienced junior high kids. No leadership to be found on the floor. Bediako seemed to take CNO calling him out to heart and played well. Everyone else pulled a Biden and shit themselves.

Back
Top Bottom