| MBB/WBB Alabama Falls to No. 5 Kentucky, 66-55, Saturday Night in Coleman Coliseum

Have to admit. Kentucky is a well coached team. Our guys are not getting some calls but you just have to play through it. Also our guys are playing hard but this high school offense is not going to work against this team especially when the 3ā€™s are not falling.

Have to admit. Kentucky is a well coached team. Our guys are not getting some calls but you just have to play through it. Also our guys are playing hard but this high school offense is not going to work against this team especially when the 3ā€™s are not falling.
Not just 3s. But at the rim aren't falling either
Terrible shots. Just tossing ball up to rim hoping it falls. Geeze

This team can't really rely on the 3's this year. They are just shooting to poorly. They are much better when the 2's are falling. Problem is UK is good defensively so even the 2 pointers are a struggle which brings me to FT's. You can't shoot less than 50% and win in a game like this. 6 point game and the difference is FT shooting. UK hitting them probably 90+% then Bama is less than 50%. At one time I think they were 5-10 but I think they missed another couple since I saw that stat. May be 5-12 now not sure.

This team can't really rely on the 3's this year. They are just shooting to poorly. They are much better when the 2's are falling. Problem is UK is good defensively so even the 2 pointers are a struggle which brings me to FT's. You can't shoot less than 50% and win in a game like this. 6 point game and the difference is FT shooting. UK hitting them probably 90+% then Bama is less than 50%. At one time I think they were 5-10 but I think they missed another couple since I saw that stat. May be 5-12 now not sure.
Right. Gotta win at charity stripe

These lineups we are sending out are head scratching. Davidson can't seem to quit making bad decisions. Shackelford is not a ball handler and he continues to turn the ball over.

Why are we not setting Shackleford up for threes? We are terrible in the paint outside of Bediako who is killing it.

Defense has been decent. Rebounding has been a very pleasant surprise. We gotta hit free throws.

These lineups we are sending out are head scratching. Davidson can't seem to quit making bad decisions. Shackelford is not a ball handler and he continues to turn the ball over.

Why are we not setting Shackleford up for threes? We are terrible in the paint outside of Bediako who is killing it.

Defense has been decent. Rebounding has been a very pleasant surprise. We gotta hit free throws.
Shackleford is playing? :p

Got it down to three then missed a FT and UK runs out and hits a layup. Then you have Rojas airballing 3's (Oats is an idiot for giving him the green light) and just like that UK is up 10. This team is about to go to 4-6 in the sec. Think about that they are about to be 2 games under .500.

If a team can defend Quinerly or Shackleford this team is done offensively. Can't get anything out of JD/Gurley/Ellis on the offensive end. Ellis could be that if he would pull the trigger. Run some plays for him Oats. Gotta be better the Rojas throwing up a 3 smh.

I'm to the point I'd rather see JD launch 50 3's a game than attempt to dish the ball. He needs to be benched because he just isn't helping the team at this point.

The entire team just needs to shoot threes at this point. I'd rather shoot 5% than see this many turnovers. Leaving their damn feet again and having nowjere to go other than a soft BS pass.

Back
Top Bottom