| MBB/WBB Alabama Falls in Double Overtime at Florida in SEC Opener, 104-98

Lack of depth and injuries! Where have we heard that shit before? This bunch has no quit in them, but we have got to stop reaching and grabbing. Move your damn feet! Hard to keep up the style of play when your only “bigs” have foul issues or is puking his guts up.

What? That a dumb ass post!!!!
All i have seen is optimism and happy for improvements.
Maybe an idiot that bitches. So what!
But you cant fail at the charity stripe and win close games. ( or miss field goals in football)..

Do you read the comments during the game forum? A lot of negativity and crap talkers. Herbert Jones get blasted about every forum considering he's our best defender and grown offensively as well. Charity stripe has been MUCH better this season. A lapse in one game hurts, but we are a better team overall.

Do you read the comments during the game forum? A lot of negativity and crap talkers. Herbert Jones get blasted about every forum considering he's our best defender and grown offensively as well. Charity stripe has been MUCH better this season. A lapse in one game hurts, but we are a better team overall.
Agree with this. I get frustrated during games like all of us do (why I do not post during bama football games) but this team is different and you can see it. On the road you will have to make shots and even more so your FT's. Even with all that if they just inbounded the ball with 20 seconds left they likely win. They continued playing hard and attacking even when things were not going their way.

Agree with this. I get frustrated during games like all of us do (why I do not post during bama football games) but this team is different and you can see it. On the road you will have to make shots and even more so your FT's. Even with all that if they just inbounded the ball with 20 seconds left they likely win. They continued playing hard and attacking even when things were not going their way.

I agree with you 100%. I'm not a fan of calling out one guy and berating him where it almost turns personal. We all have our comments, but the consistent knocks on a guy that is clearly better now bothers me with some folks. That inbound was a tough one to take, you're right. It's funny how so many games with everything going on usually comes down to one or two plays.

That inbound was a tough one to take, you're right.
I, like all of us, have no idea what was called for that inbound pass.

However, based on how I know the sport, it looked to me that the mistake on the play was on Shackleford (taking his man in the direction of the pass to Reese.)
Charity stripe has been MUCH better this season.
At the beginning of the thread "winning a road game in the SEC and how difficult it can be" is mentioned. Yes, it's true that the FT% got worse as the game progressed (81+% in the 1st, 61+% in the 2nd, and 50% in the 1st OT.)

Here's where a lot of the toughness playing on the road begins.

FTA in overtime:
Bama- 2
Florida - 13.

In the 2nd OT period UF had eight FTA while Bama didn't have an attempt. Swallowing the whistle happens, often, in college basketball when it comes to the home team.

Still....more optimism......like u said...
But.....free throws.....
And @terry hit it... refereeing on the road...... where is the balance,....
No. I dont read comments during game.....sometimes in football during massive commercials......

Back
Top Bottom