| MBB/WBB đźŹ€Alabama beats LSU 109-88...

If I didn't know the score. I would think we were losing Too much negativity. We are about to hang a hundred on the swamp rats.
Most of the post before this were when in the 1st half when the game was close. But my complaints about the defense still stand. We have got some real issues when it comes to teams with length and staying in front of guards. It's not to say we're not a really good squad that is performing well in conference play. It's just a frustrating thing to watch as a fan when the D cannot play with the same effort vs auburn on a consistent level. I've started to only post sparingly in gamethreads.

@Brandon Van de Graaff have you looked at eligibility and next years team? The portal fucks things up. But, if he can hang on to this roster?
I’m afraid next year’s roster will be as different as this year’s. Each year the transfer portal is going to play a big role. I know many players like to play in the CNO’s system but immediate money (NIL) will play an even bigger role.

@Brandon Van de Graaff have you looked at eligibility and next years team? The portal fucks things up. But, if he can hang on to this roster?
Next year's squad has a chance to really do some damage if we can get the right pieces back. But like always, expect the unexpected when it comes to Alabama basketball. We thought we were getting multiple years of Primo. Bediako and Quinerly were both expected to be back on this squad.

Is Sears able to comeback? He's a senior, but I think he has an extra year of eligibility.

I’m afraid next year’s roster will be as different as this year’s. Each year the transfer portal is going to play a big role. I know many players like to play in the CNO’s system but immediate money (NIL) will play an even bigger role.
Griffen was tampered with last season by multiple schools. One being Kansas. He's one to look out for.

Next year's squad has a chance to really do some damage if we can get the right pieces back. But like always, expect the unexpected when it comes to Alabama basketball. We thought we were getting multiple years of Primo. Bediako and Quinerly were both expected to be back on this squad.

Is Sears able to comeback? He's a senior, but I think he has an extra year of eligibility.

I'm still in a bit of awe...

Just an amazing play and he had another on the other end of the court where he stepped through three defenders around the basket and found space for a lay up. The guy can be really amazing and has gotten even better this year. I think without having to share touches with JQ has actually helped Mark out this year.

@rammerjammer are you familiar with "cupping?"

Last week you could see a red welt on the back of Nelson's shoulder. This week, we don't see it (t-shirt.)

I'm about convinced he is having shoulder issues (likely affecting his shot) and they are using "cupping" to relieve pain/soreness.

@rammerjammer are you familiar with "cupping?"

Last week you could see a red welt on the back of Nelson's shoulder. This week, we don't see it (t-shirt.)

I'm about convinced he is having shoulder issues (likely affecting his shot) and they are using "cupping" to relieve pain/soreness.
He is cupping and had not only the bruise on his shoulder from it but all over his back when his jersey was raised. It was red last time just a nice brown bruise this time. Lower back as well.

He is cupping and had not only the bruise on his shoulder from it but all over his back when his jersey was raised. It was red last time just a nice brown bruise this time. Lower back as well.
Thanks, Greg. I'm betting Doug knows a little about this procedure.

Confirms a thought, though. His shots are a little off because of the injury/soreness.

Back
Top Bottom