| MBB/WBB đźŹ€#12 auburn Beats #16 Alabama 99-81...

@Brandon Van de Graaff he said, "high school gym." We know how he thinks.

He said, "high school gym."

<Here's an opinion>

You wanna know why he gets "T'd" up so often? It's that one little dig that gets under their skin. You see how quickly it happens.

I'd have to go look at some AU boards...but I"ll bet they are going off on "high school gym."

A strong in the first and they lose control.
A strong run in the second and a lot of players are on the bench.

I have NO idea what to expect.

HOWEVER....

@Brandon Van de Graaff he said, "high school gym." We know how he thinks.

He said, "high school gym."

<Here's an opinion>

You wanna know why he gets "T'd" up so often? It's that one little dig that gets under their skin. You see how quickly it happens.

I'd have to go look at some AU boards...but I"ll bet they are going off on "high school gym."

A strong in the first and they lose control.
A strong run in the second and a lot of players are on the bench.

I have NO idea what to expect.

HOWEVER....

Either I’m living a Groundhog Day scene out in real life or Oats said almost that exact thing last year and got them riled up. Perfect example of… if you live your life looking to be offended, you will be at every turn. Bama fans will see it as a compliment, auburn fans will act like he’s spitting in the faces.

That I Got A Feeling song? You know what memory it brings back every time I hear it? Pregame of the 2010 Iron Bowl. They played it. I remember it more vividly than Take The Money and Run. Maybe a Bama win tomorrow night will flush some of that since you brought it up before playing them again.

Either I’m living a Groundhog Day scene out in real life or Oats said almost that exact thing last year and got them riled up. Perfect example of… if you live your life looking to be offended, you will be at every turn. Bama fans will see it as a compliment, auburn fans will act like he’s spitting in the faces.

That I Got A Feeling song? You know what memory it brings back every time I hear it? Pregame of the 2010 Iron Bowl. They played it. I remember it more vividly than Take The Money and Run. Maybe a Bama win tomorrow night will flush some of that since you brought it up before playing them again.
In the video he makes the comment about "toning down" what he says. I'm in the 'NO' section. (As much as I respect Coach K, I loved that comment.)

I'm not watching this one...be in Mt P. @Sgt. Lincoln Osiris First Wednesday, 4:30 your time.

Back
Top Bottom