| PRO šŸˆ Alabama and the NFL Draft

E0AQLF5VgAMU8q6
There isa lot of streaks that NS will take to retirement with him...
And bama will take to record books with this program...
Hard to see the one you posted....changing in the neat future...
Unless ncaa changes the recruiting to make things more "equal"
Especially the one being rajnked #1 at sometimes during season @13 now...

Last edited:

Harris did not hesitate when asked who he would like to see the Steelers take with the 24th overall pick.

"If he's available, I would like to see another Harris in the backfield," Harris said, alluding to Alabama running back Najee Harris. "We need a running game. I can't tell you how disappointing it was last year, we get to within the 5-yard line going into the end zone and we're throwing all the time. We're not pounding it in there and having running backs do their thing. We need a running back that can really make a difference. This Harris kid is a tough kid. I feel he could really make a difference. Him or Travis Etienne from Clemson.

Harris did not hesitate when asked who he would like to see the Steelers take with the 24th overall pick.

"If he's available, I would like to see another Harris in the backfield," Harris said, alluding to Alabama running back Najee Harris. "We need a running game. I can't tell you how disappointing it was last year, we get to within the 5-yard line going into the end zone and we're throwing all the time. We're not pounding it in there and having running backs do their thing. We need a running back that can really make a difference. This Harris kid is a tough kid. I feel he could really make a difference. Him or Travis Etienne from Clemson.
Amen! Amen! Amen!

McShay final mock:

6. Waddle (Miami)
10. Surtain (Dallas)
12. D. Smith (Philly)
15. Mac Jones (New England)
24. N. Harris (Pitt)
26. Barmore (Cleveland)

I'm not sure I've ever seen a year where so many media folks agreed on mocks. That probably means all hell will break loose after the 2nd pick and everything gets turned upside down.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a year where so many media folks agreed on mocks. That probably means all hell will break loose after the 2nd pick and everything gets turned upside down.

That's what I was thinking too!

Was surprised to see Waddle that far ahead of D. Smith - But I suppose goes to show that if you're able to participate in everything, they can find reasons to devalue a guy... I guess it's his weight.

The fact that all Fields has been devalued publicly kind of tells me he has a lot of suitors trying to get him to slip. McShay has him at 9 to the Broncos.... Will be interesting to see if he's still available

Was surprised to see Waddle that far ahead of D. Smith - But I suppose goes to show that if you're able to participate in everything, they can find reasons to devalue a guy... I guess it's his weight.

The fact that all Fields has been devalued publicly kind of tells me he has a lot of suitors trying to get him to slip. McShay has him at 9 to the Broncos.... Will be interesting to see if he's still available

If I have a few minutes this afternoon I may try to post a few things Iā€™ve heard in recent days/weeks from the NFL side. A lot of it gets outdated quickly though so it may not be worth much. I will share a Kirby Smart story though that wonā€™t surprise anyone, but also doesnā€™t make him look real good.

If Mac falls to 15th pick it will be considered the steal of the draft in coming years. Any team that drafts Fields over Mac deserves to wallow in pig shit purgatory for the next decade

I wish Falcons fans saw it that way. They are clamoring for Fields and saying he is a can't miss and will fix everything wrong there. Atlanta would be better off picking Surtain at 4 than Fields.

They're back high on Jamar Chase. Never hoping a guy fails, but I do hope Smith proves EVERYONE wrong that has questioned him.

Back
Top Bottom