| PRO šŸˆ Alabama and the NFL Draft

Leatherwood is gonna be fine. Just wait and see. Did a killer job for us and his work ethic will get him success.

Leatherwood will be blocking for both Josh Jacobs and Kenyan Drake.

For that matter, Tua gets to throw to Waddle again, and Hurts gets to throw to Smitty. And my Steelers FINALLY made a solid first-round pick! The No Fun League might be fun to watch this year.

Leatherwood will be blocking for both Josh Jacobs and Kenyan Drake.

For that matter, Tua gets to throw to Waddle again, and Hurts gets to throw to Smitty. And my Steelers FINALLY made a solid first-round pick! The No Fun League might be fun to watch this year.

I was caught smiling and clapping internally when I saw our boys being picked and immediately could think of an old teammate they'd be joining. Made me happy.

Waddle-Tua, Jeudy-Surtain, Smith-Hurts, Leatherwood-Jacobs-Drake, Jones-Harris, and I think Najee is the only one that has no one, correct?

Was surprised the Broncos passed on both Fields and Mac for Surtain.... But he's a good player and happy to have a solid DB.

He will be covering Jeudy in practice now which is cool. We went from never drafting Bama dudes to 2 1st rounders in 2 years... Which is cool if Jeudy remembers how to catch the ball. He really struggled physically and mentally last year, but the upside is definitely still there.

I just hope that Mac will prove to those nfl teams that ignored his skills, regret it in the long run. And yes, I definitely wear Crimson Colored glasses, but imo, there is no way the TL is worth $20 million more than Mac. Mac has been practicing for five years against many nfl caliber athletes, which I believe will give him an edge in developing into a very good QB when he reports to NE, especially under Belichick. Best wishes to all of the Bama players that have been drafted, and to those that will be drafted.

ROLL TIDE!

Was surprised the Broncos passed on both Fields and Mac for Surtain.... But he's a good player and happy to have a solid DB.

He will be covering Jeudy in practice now which is cool. We went from never drafting Bama dudes to 2 1st rounders in 2 years... Which is cool if Jeudy remembers how to catch the ball. He really struggled physically and mentally last year, but the upside is definitely still there.

If he got off social media and all that bullcrap it would be a better look. Love Jeudy, but he does love flashing that money and what he's got.

I just hope that Mac will prove to those nfl teams that ignored his skills, regret it in the long run. And yes, I definitely wear Crimson Colored glasses, but imo, there is no way the TL is worth $20 million more than Mac. Mac has been practicing for five years against many nfl caliber athletes, which I believe will give him an edge in developing into a very good QB when he reports to NE, especially under Belichick. Best wishes to all of the Bama players that have been drafted, and to those that will be drafted.

ROLL TIDE!

I'm with you. Lawrence definitely has the measurables and a great arm, but I have always felt his accuracy was very lacking against quality opponents. He was bailed out by Higgins and Ross against us, and when did you ever see him really go up against another team of our caliber and dominate? His game against LSU was horrible. His Playoff game against Ohio State in 2021 was not very good considering they fell behind and he was forced to throw the ball in a blowout. He wasn't even that great in the game they won against Ohio State two years ago in the Playoff, outside of the one amazing run that he looked terrific on. Mac looked good against everyone he played against outside of the Auburn game, in which he still only made one bad mistake and one unfortunate mistake with Najee. I get it, Lawrence may have the bigger stature and arm, but Jamarcus Russell had those as well. Now I'm not comparing the intelligence of the two, because I think we all agree the clear differences there, but I cannot for the life of me sit there and say Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, and Fields are that much better than Mac Jones. I personally think he is going to the better team, so maybe it works out for him in the long run over the others.

Certainly makes one wonder if they believe they have a legitimate shot at getting Aaron Rodgers.

Yep... Apparently the Pack really need CB help. That pick would make a lot of sense if that was the case!

Especially considering we signed Fuller and Darby this off season and had a really good slot corner on the books. I think regardless it's a solid & safe pick with a lot of upside, just seemed weird after the FA signings

If he got off social media and all that bullcrap it would be a better look. Love Jeudy, but he does love flashing that money and what he's got.
Yeah it was odd... He was subtly complaining about the OC and fans on twitter, while also playing poorly. Not a good combo.

Experience is the beast teacher though and the kid can get open. This year will be huge for him!

Trey Lance 193 out of 288 attempted passes for his career a #3 pick in the draft. Zero int's...o.k..... 28 T.D.'s also o.k., but also in the FCS which ND State dominates pretty much no matter who the QB is......that one baffles me more than anything. Not saying he will or won't set the world of fire as a QB in the NFL, but you have just taken a huge gamble with a first round pick because of what?

Trey Lance 193 out of 288 attempted passes for his career a #3 pick in the draft. Zero int's...o.k..... 28 T.D.'s also o.k., but also in the FCS which ND State dominates pretty much no matter who the QB is......that one baffles me more than anything. Not saying he will or won't set the world of fire as a QB in the NFL, but you have just taken a huge gamble with a first round pick because of what?
And I think heā€™s still growing, physically at least. Did you see how short his pants were and how tight his suit was? Must be hitting a growth spurt...

No idea about the Lance kid but this seemed to have more behind it. Political? No way to know for sure but it makes one wonder.

Back
Top Bottom