| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. viles Score

Did this in another thread but so we do not get any negative mojo during Vile Hate week will post here also.

Bama 42-28. The viles are improved and their strengths on offense could be a problem. Hope I am wrong...

Coach Saban’s traveling band of Pachyderms are back for a homecoming in Tuscaloosa, welcoming the East Tennessee Coon Dogs. Ole Smokey will be baying to tree an Elephant, but the strain will be too much for him bear. Look for the Volunteers to lick their wounds, and make a detour through Cherokee to lay Ole Smokey to rest as they limp back to Tennessee.

Leonard’s Loser – Tennessee by 31

Bama 44-13

Guessing Hooker will not be 100% (I know, that just don't sound right :laugh: ). Looking for Will A. to be the best guy he can play action fake a hand off to. :)

45-17.... don't think I need to specify which team wins....ever. :)

Last edited:
Coach Saban’s traveling band of Pachyderms are back for a homecoming in Tuscaloosa, welcoming the East Tennessee Coon Dogs. Ole Smokey will be baying to tree an Elephant, but the strain will be too much for him bear. Look for the Volunteers to lick their wounds, and make a detour through Cherokee to lay Ole Smokey to rest as they limp back to Tennessee.

Leonard’s Loser – Tennessee by 31

Bama 44-13
[Cue music] Get me outta here, Percy!

Back
Top Bottom