| FTBL A-Day Roll Call!!

Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
I am going to try like hell to be there. I blew off a business trip in New Orleans to come.
Don't try, do it! I'm wifeless for the weekend too, as always!

I found out today that they are moving their trip to May. The wife said I could go, but she always says that until the week before.

I just now checked with her again and she gave me the thumbs up. Is Alphy gonna be there? The trip wouldn't be complete without seeing him.

reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
I am going to try like hell to be there. I blew off a business trip in New Orleans to come.

I found out today that they are moving their trip to May. The wife said I could go, but she always says that until the week before.

I just now checked with her again and she gave me the thumbs up. Is Alphy gonna be there? The trip wouldn't be complete without seeing him.
My wife hopes it was sooner! Far as Alapaha, depends if he finishes his 100 page thread in the Houndstooth by then.

Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:

My wife hopes it was sooner! Far as Alapaha, depends if he finishes his 100 page thread in the Houndstooth by then.

LMAO!

reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:

LMAO!

I can fix that, just one click to lock it.
:D :D

Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:

props on that one :lol:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:

props on that one :lol:

Lenny, are you going to tear yourself away from your usual bunch to make an appearance?

Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:

LOL

Me and my son are going to try and make...depends on how classes are going and my work load. We will be at fan day regardless. I wish I has realized that was y'all last year......was too busy pointing out everything to my son( was his first trip to BDS)

Back
Top Bottom