| FTBL A-Day Roll Call!!

We will be there. Should get there Friday about 3:00
Question I have is exactly where to look for everyone?

We had our inaugural meeting of the West Tennessee Alabama Alumni Association last night (more on that when a get a few minutes and a real keyboard to type) and this was about the first things discussed. It looks like we will have quite a few coming again. The AA rep from T-Town said coach Saban had challenged them to get the work out to the different groups that he would love to see a packed house again for the boys. I sure hope we can come through.
Also, if any of you know anyone who lives in this area (between Nashville and Memphis) that is a Bama fan, let them know that we have a new AA chapter here. Info can be obtained from me or the school.

I'll be there. If I decided to take the Miata, it will just be me and my son. BUT if the wife insists on going, (ROFL) I'll have to bring all 6 of us down.

:D My youngest son and I will be there. Had to go to a wedding last year or I'd have been one of the 92,000 + that were there to show Coach Saban just how we feel about our Tide!

Chris4x4Gill2 said:
I plan on being there. Someone give me details on the tailgate. It will be my first trip to BDS as well

Once we get a little closer, we'll post tailgate details in a separate thread. There will be food, perhaps a fresh fried turkey and most likely a fish fry to go along with it.

kudzu said:

We should be out on the Quad around 4:30 or 5pm, whenever they open it up for tailgating. Where are you staying?

I'm pretty sure I'll be making a appearance once again. Hopefully this time I get to speak a lot longer, and I'll make sure of it by coming alone. :lol:

Porterhouse said:
kudzu said:

We should be out on the Quad around 4:30 or 5pm, whenever they open it up for tailgating. Where are you staying?

The only thing we could get to meet wiffy's needs ,taking the dog, was Laquinta Inn on McFarland.
We'll leave P'cola around 8 am and probably get to TTown more like 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Check in is 3. So I'm sure we'll be doing nothing till then.
You guys need any help before then? I'll be around.

kudzu said:
Porterhouse said:
kudzu said:

The only thing we could get to meet wiffy's needs ,taking the dog, was Laquinta Inn on McFarland.
We'll leave P'cola around 8 am and probably get to TTown more like 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Check in is 3. So I'm sure we'll be doing nothing till then.
You guys need any help before then? I'll be around.

I'm not real sure what exactly we'll be doing. If it is like last year, we will be running around and getting last minute food & supplies then sitting around waiting for the Quad to open for tent setup. You've got all of our numbers though, so when you get in town, give one of us (me or Kirk) a ring. If nothing else, you can hang out at my place until your room is ready or we and go chow down somewhere.

It Takes Eleven said:
Chris4x4Gill2 said:
I plan on being there. Someone give me details on the tailgate. It will be my first trip to BDS as well

Once we get a little closer, we'll post tailgate details in a separate thread. There will be food, perhaps a fresh fried turkey and most likely a fish fry to go along with it.

Now, you talkin' my language. :D

CrimsonPirate said:
It Takes Eleven said:
Chris4x4Gill2 said:

Now, you talkin' my language. :D

And I didn't even know Tim could speak cajun? :D :lol: :wink:

The wife just told me she's coming with me and the grandson. Said we left her at home last year, and we're not doing it again this year. She may not go to the game but said she would hang around the tailgate and visit. Kirk, is Molly coming this time?

Back
Top Bottom