| RECRUIT đź–‹ 2022~Early Signing Period.đź–‹

About a week ago I find out the staff was feeling good about where they stood in the recruitment of Ricks. Come to find out I'm told the 247 group is pointing to him as one to keep an eye on.

I understand TI is reporting Bama is a late player with McClain...at least their staff (UM) thinks so.

Ricks has always said he would dind it hard to turn Saban down. I was really hoping he was holding something close to his vest.

I just saw ESPN’s Top 300 list and Bama has landed 11 of the top 28 (about 40%). That’s an amazing feat considering all that’s gone on this year in college football. I thought Saban did his best job of coaching last season and I think he’s done his best job of recruiting this season. I sure hope we see him do his best job of staff management early in 2022.

About a week ago I find out the staff was feeling good about where they stood in the recruitment of Ricks. Come to find out I'm told the 247 group is pointing to him as one to keep an eye on.

I understand TI is reporting Bama is a late player with McClain...at least their staff (UM) thinks so.
I've heard speculation on both, which is another reason McClain didn't sign today. I think the reason he didn't sign is because he wants to think on the idea of going somewhere other than Miami. I wouldn't be surprised if it's us, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it's not us.
Ricks is intriguing, he's been fairly tight lipped about things but LSU fans are definitely worried he's going to go to Bama now. Usually wherever there's smoke, there's fire

Either one or both would the icing on the cake for this class! Saban and staff have worked hard to put the class together and then keep it!

You by chance know any transfers we are after?
100% after, is just the TE terry mentioned earlier. Let me find his name. Other than that, I know there's been some speculation about bringing in a S and maybe some veteran OL help. Justin Flowe has been discussed but I haven't seen or heard anything about Bama being in on him yet. Transfer portal stuff is less covered at the moment with all the signing day for recruiting but I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more information pop up over the holidays and into new years.

Back
Top Bottom