| GAME THREAD 2021 Conference Championships :

How many of the "playoff expansionist" are going to be watching the games tonight?

I don't want to get into that conversation but there is a theme this weekend I find ironic.

"We're seeing the same teams over and over."
"We need new blood or it's killing the sport."

..and then there was "Renaissance season™."

With around a dozen or so games this weekend there are 10 conference title games. In these ten conferences, seven will see a new team as conference champion this year: last years winner will be sitting at home (Clemson, Ohio State, and Oklahoma to name a few.)

In two of the games last years champion is an underdog: Bama and Oregon.

There's only one conference title game where last years winner is favored: Cincinnati in the AAC.

Which is a little...ironic?

How many of the "playoff expansionist" are going to be watching the games tonight?

I don't want to get into that conversation but there is a theme this weekend I find ironic.

"We're seeing the same teams over and over."
"We need new blood or it's killing the sport."

..and then there was "Renaissance season™."

With around a dozen or so games this weekend there are 10 conference title games. In these ten conferences, seven will see a new team as conference champion this year: last years winner will be sitting at home (Clemson, Ohio State, and Oklahoma to name a few.)

In two of the games last years champion is an underdog: Bama and Oregon.

There's only one conference title game where last years winner is favored: Cincinnati in the AAC.

Which is a little...ironic?
I hate labels...but...gash....if it fits.... i am a "playoff expansionist "....so dubbed

I am probably catching a bit .....bits and pieces...of PAC12 game... but non football company ( Tennessee fans...lol) over tonight.... they clam up if any talk turns to football...lol...probably have someold time RnR music-on...

If for a playoff spot....probably would dvr it and watch later....

Would like for utah and osu in rose bowl...be good matchup..

Looks like Cristobal has da u on his mind. Utah is going full Pesci so far...

mangia-two-yutes.gif

(yeah, that was corny... 🤷‍♂️)

Yeah..o.k...watching Baylor/Okie State, gotta play they're reviewing on a pass that may or may not have been forward ... expert ref they have in the booth says if the pass ain't forward, its backwards...no shit Einstein...if you ain't first you're last...
:ROFLMAO:

Baylor picks off OKState QB twice in 3rd quarter and gets no points from them. 4th quarter, now an 8 point game. How you can be down a TD after 4 INTs and the other team having none is incredible. 21-13 Baylor.

This Little 12 game is hard to watch... Two JV teams, both of whom are encumbered by feebleminded zebras. Neither team looks like it wants to win.

The winner of today's SECCG probably gets Okie St. if it advances. Advantage: SEC.

Back
Top Bottom