| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Conference Championship Weekend šŸˆ

IMO no way do they put Bama in. This committee is giddy to put Ohio St. in and keep Bama out. Thatā€™s the reason they didnā€™t drop Ohio St any lower after getting blown out by Michigan on their own field. You can bet if Bama was 2 and got blown out by the #3 team they would drop at least 6-7 spots. If Michigan wins, which they probably will my prediction Georgia, Michigan, TCU, Ohio St. Even with the TCU loss and if Michigan loses they keep them both in.

IMO no way do they put Bama in. This committee is giddy to put Ohio St. in and keep Bama out. Thatā€™s the reason they didnā€™t drop Ohio St any lower after getting blown out by Michigan on their own field. You can bet if Bama was 2 and got blown out by the #3 team they would drop at least 6-7 spots. If Michigan wins, which they probably will my prediction Georgia, Michigan, TCU, Ohio St. Even with the TCU loss and if Michigan loses they keep them both in.
And UGA-TCU will beat the crap out of both the Little Ten teams.

Because of what we ARE capable of. They know this isn't a normal Saban team, but they slso know Bryce can turn it upside down in two seconds and William Anderson can too. It's more about what we are cspable of and that's ending your season. No one will route us, that's a fact.

You scared of Bryce, or JJ McCarthy, Stetson, Stroud, Duggan, or Caleb Williams more? Same with Anderson/Turner, and any other competitors and their best defenders?
I dont believe our defense, WRs and running game are capable of much....this is the reason we are where we are this year. If I were an opposing team wanting to put that "notch" in the belt that says they beat Bama, this would be that year IMO.

I dont believe our defense, WRs and running game are capable of much....this is the reason we are where we are this year. If I were an opposing team wanting to put that "notch" in the belt that says they beat Bama, this would be that year IMO.

I never said we could beat them all, I'm just stating we are the team no one wants to play, and I think it's obvious why. Who else poses a threat to a Top 3-4 team like us?

We would beat USC, we would beat TCU, we would beat Michigan. Ohio State and Georgia are the two I am not feeling good about. We'd give them a game, but what they can do doean't inspire me that we can win.

Every domino that needed to fall has fallen for Bama to get into the playoff, but with that said weā€™ll get whipped by Uga
Not all, although TCU got beat they needed to lose big similar to what SC did to the Viles. Hard to see a 2 loss Bama getting in over a 1 loss team that made it through their conference schedule undefeated.

How about that great UGA defense giving up over 500 yards of offense with a good bit of that from the 2nd string QB... Seems like the SEC is turning into the PAC-12 when it comes to playing defense.

Not all, although TCU got beat they needed to lose big similar to what SC did to the Viles. Hard to see a 2 loss Bama getting in over a 1 loss team that made it through their conference schedule undefeated.

TCU was beat in that game. It wasn't as close as it looked. One muffed punt or that game turns into a massive blowout. TCU played decent offensive football for about five minutes the entire game.

The ā€œfor the good of college footballā€ argument will win out which means TCUā€™s in and Bamaā€™s out. So much for the best four teams. As bad as Bamaā€™s looked this season they should be able to beat TCU and Michigan. If they put Bama in the heads of the haters will explode. Iā€™d pay good money to see that happen.

TCU was beat in that game. It wasn't as close as it looked. One muffed punt or that game turns into a massive blowout. TCU played decent offensive football for about five minutes the entire game.
I didn't see the game so for sure do not know how it played out. If a game goes into OT I assume neither team dominated the other. It feels like that is what was needed on the field and on the score board for Bama to make it in. Hope I am wrong but that is what I expect.

I hate this team put itself into this position. One that requires the head coach to become an salesman and go on the sports talk circuit to plead his case. Looking for evidence things have slipped look no further than that!!! If Bama somehow makes it in I will not complain for sure but not something I am a big fan of.

Back
Top Bottom