| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC 1883 : The Yellowstone spin-off

Since he referred to Monica, the character ... 🙃
...I need to binge watch that show from the beginning. I started with one episode before summer - stopped and watched 1883 (which I really liked) - then never started back on Yellowstone. So I didn't even know who she was until I googled her. Very pretty, though.

...I need to binge watch that show from the beginning. I started with one episode before summer - stopped and watched 1883 (which I really liked) - then never started back on Yellowstone. So I didn't even know who she was until I googled her. Very pretty, though.
Over the last 15-20 years I've noticed that my taste is very similar to that of @Brandon Van de Graaff . When Matt started a thread about Yellowstone two years ago, Brandon jumped in and mentioned he really like the show. That caught my attention.

So, last year during the holidays I "binged" the first three seasons. I casually watched the first four season a few weeks ago just to catch up to this year's premiere. I'm glad I did. As I mentioned earlier, there are a lot of "Easter Eggs" in both series (1883.)

Over the last 15-20 years I've noticed that my taste is very similar to that of @Brandon Van de Graaff . When Matt started a thread about Yellowstone two years ago, Brandon jumped in and mentioned he really like the show. That caught my attention.

So, last year during the holidays I "binged" the first three seasons. I casually watched the first four season a few weeks ago just to catch up to this year's premiere. I'm glad I did. As I mentioned earlier, there are a lot of "Easter Eggs" in both series (1883.)

Did you watch The Old Man on FX this summer?

I watch Yellowstone just so I can needlessly make fun of the bs “cowboys”. Some of the show is ok.

I’ve watched 1883, was a good show. They’re coming out with a spin-off called 6666 that will show the Jimmy character a bunch.

Side note- Sheridan and some investors bought the 6666 ranch, a couple of years ago Sheridan approached my uncle (he owns a large ranch in Texas) about buying his place when they were both at a reined cow horse competition….my uncle declined

Back
Top Bottom