| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC 1883 : The Yellowstone spin-off

I don't think there's a better way to tell a good story for television than the one season drama, like 1883. I fell into the 'bingeverse' with 1883 this past weekend—just finished E10 this morning—and I'm glad I made the choice to give this series a shot. I found it better than Yellowstone.
Paramount+ free trial may be worth it to some of you guys. If you're inclined this way I know it's available in what's basically a "bootleg" form.

I can't think of a series I've watched where I knew how the main character—and in some ways it's a little hard to call Elsa the main character in spite of her narration—was going to die, what kills her, and then knowing it was coming you still hoped it wouldn't.

I binge watched 1883 one weekend earlier this summer. I wasn't sure at first either - but I thought it was really well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Just so you'll have something to watch? I can't imagine how long that list might be. 👀

It’s long . We cheated and binge watched the Trailer Park Boys.

To be honest , We just started streaming . We were prime members for years and never used their tv service till recently. And our kids have added us to some of their services. They act like we’re over here living like the waltons or something. Just enough tech to get by.

The selections are overwhelming almost.

Yea a serious list.

I haven't watched the first spinoff yet, but hate the direction that Yellowstone is going. I admittedly haven't see the start of this season yet, but I'm sure it's more of the same. I suspect this will be my last season watching unless they kill off Beth, Monica, and her annoying kid.

LOL, they can kill her in the shower...
BTW, off subject a bit, but you'll want to check out Wind River. It's another Taylor Sheridan film. Good movie.

He's off to a good start with Tulsa King. It reminds me of how much Stephen J Cannell had going on in his prime: from Adam-12 going through 21 Jump Street and The A-team era.

I glanced at The Mayor of Kingstown trailer last night. I may give that a look-see.

Oh, and on another note since we talked about this series years ago. Justified is coming back.

BTW, you hear Khyree Jackson suspended?

Heard there were some issues a week or so ago, haven't heard suspended. I think he's likely headed to portal though with how its trending.

BTW, off subject a bit, but you'll want to check out Wind River. It's another Taylor Sheridan film. Good movie.

He's off to a good start with Tulsa King. It reminds me of how much Stephen J Cannell had going on in his prime: from Adam-12 going through 21 Jump Street and The A-team era.

I glanced at The Mayor of Kingstown trailer last night. I may give that a look-see.

Oh, and on another note since we talked about this series years ago. Justified is coming back.

I have seen Wind River, enjoyed it a lot. I've heard Mayor of Kingstown is a letdown but I don't know. I did see the Justified stuff, I watched a couple of episodes of it earlier this week. A top 5 tv series IMO.

Back
Top Bottom