WYHI?

I am thinking of attending that huge cookout Hulla keeps posting about, as he calls it the National Holiday with Sarge. Told him someone that no longer drinks needs to be there to document.

At my previous job and when I was living in Anniston, had a coworker/buddy who lived in Villa Rica. He introduced me to Gumbeauxs and we would go drinking in Douglasville, eat at Gumbeauxs about once a month. I had not drank like that since my college days(many, many moons ago). After we shut down The Irish Pub or other bar there, they would always want to go to Fannie's. Thank goodness I got away from that crew or my liver may have never survived. I can't drink now, due to an eye condition that would cause me to bleed out in my eyes. I was told I could have 1 beer a day, which is just teasing, so now a teetotaler.

At my previous job and when I was living in Anniston, had a coworker/buddy who lived in Villa Rica. He introduced me to Gumbeauxs and we would go drinking in Douglasville, eat at Gumbeauxs about once a month. I had not drank like that since my college days(many, many moons ago). After we shut down The Irish Pub or other bar there, they would always want to go to Fannie's. Thank goodness I got away from that crew or my liver may have never survived. I can't drink now, due to an eye condition that would cause me to bleed out in my eyes. I was told I could have 1 beer a day, which is just teasing, so now a teetotaler.

I like the Irish Pub, too. I'll grab a drink there on my way to Bama sometimes when I head over from work. I bypass Douglasville and catch 20 in Villa Rica when coming from home to Bama. Where do you live now?

I like the Irish Pub, too. I'll grab a drink there on my way to Bama sometimes when I head over from work. I bypass Douglasville and catch 20 in Villa Rica when coming from home to Bama. Where do you live now?
Rainbow City. Now I work for Nielsen and for my area, Gadsden is right in the middle of it. Rainbow City is the only place in Gadsden where I would live, unless it was out in the country. I handle all of Cherokee, Etowah, Blount, northern part of Calhoun, eastern part of St Clair and very northern edge of Jefferson.

Back
Top Bottom